Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • London, UK
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Strictly non-monogamous
Oh and I work in telecommunications as a product line manager. It means I am going to move to San Francisco in 6 months or so, for a couple of years. :).
I can also memorize song lyrics very well, and have the habit of singing along to songs at gigs. Unfortunately something bad happens between my brain and my mouth so I'm well out of tune. Don't stand in front of me at a gig! It's a useful skill for a pub quiz though.
Dance music is for dancing to. Indie is for when you are chilling at home or at a gig. Indie clubs make very little sense to me! I don't want to make a mega list of music I like as I'll miss out loads of important stuff, but
- at Glastonbury I went to see Fuck Buttons instead of The Rolling Stones.
- the last gig I went to was Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
- the best thing I saw at Glastonbury was Metallica. AAA rating - prizes if you can guess what the three A's stand for.
- I like the XX.
- my favorite Fabric mix is by Surgeon.
- High Contrast b2b Shy Fx b2b Ed Rush and Optical at Arcadia - YES PLEASE.
I like food.
Don't have much time for tv shows / movies.
My climbing shoes.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.