Find better matches with our advanced
44 • San Jose, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 38–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm also a single mom to 14-year-old twins. I have been down some rough roads with my kids over the years (my son is high-functioning autistic), but things are finally where they need to be, and both of my kids are thriving. I try to be involved in my kids' lives as much as possible, and am very proud of who they have become. I am grateful beyond words for the life that I have now.
I know what I want from a relationship (and what I don't want), and am willing to wait for the right guy, so I'm not going to latch on to you, or waste your time just for the sake of having someone to spend time with. I've been described as affectionate, loyal, and light-hearted. I believe physical closeness is as important as emotional closeness. I also believe that couples need time apart to recharge, and to allow each person to maintain their identity.
2. Fitting lots of groceries into the fridge (it's the nerdy analytical side of my brain coming through).
3. Fixing things around my house. When there is no "man of the house" you learn quickly how to fend for yourself.
2. Teaching fitness classes
3. Occassional trips to the mountains (it clears my head)
4. My dog (she's my buddy)
5. A great-fitting pair of jeans (with boots in the winter, heels or flip-flops in the summer), and yoga pants
6. Intimacy (big sigh), and a good man to spend time with (ok I've done without you long enough!)
I prefer to meet you in person sooner than later. I am not interested in texting back and forth for weeks. I have found that you can't tell much about a person and their true personality until spending some time with them.
Oh....and PLEASE be who your profile says you are.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.