Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 / F / Straight / Single
San Jose, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 3:37am
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I also work full-time for a medical technology company in middle management. I get paid well and love what I do. I'm also a single mom to 13-year-old twins.
As far as dating - I only date one man at a time, once we determine that the attraction is there. I don't need you around all the time, as I need my space, so if your job takes you places, or keeps you busy, that's okay. Just text me now and then so I know you're thinking about me.
2. Fitting lots of groceries into the fridge (it's the nerdy analytical side of my brain coming through).
3. Being a great girlfriend - at least that's what I've been told. I don't play games, I'm not dramatic, I'm loyal, and fun. What's not to like?!
2. Teaching fitness classes
3. Occassional trips to the mountains (it clears my head)
4. My dog (she's my buddy)
5. A great-fitting pair of jeans (with boots in the winter, heels or flip-flops in the summer), and yoga pants
6. Intimacy (big sigh), and a good man to spend time with (ok I've done without you long enough!)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 38–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
I prefer to meet you in person sooner than later. I am not interested in texting back and forth for weeks. I have found that you can't tell much about a person and their true personality until spending some time with them.
Oh....and PLEASE be who your profile says you are.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.