Pics will keep coming until I stop having fun with them. I'm not desperate and I'm not looking for random hookups. I'm comfortable with my body and have a bit of an exhibitionist streak, and that's all it is.
Anyway, these pics show the current state of the meatsuit that is wrapped around the person described in the self-reflective bolus below. Whether we end up connecting for a casual encounter, Skype chats across the country, bs back and forth via message tool or start hanging out platonically, here's the person you're connecting with - in excessive detail. I'm interested in knowing as much about you. And no, I don't want to go steady with you.
Now, on to the self-summarizing. Let's see. Some ingredients...
1) I'm an atheist. The term agnostic technically works as well, but I prefer atheist. I am without theistic beliefs. The only thing I know for certain on this subject is that every description of a supreme being or "higher power" that I've heard so far caps out my personal hooey-meter. Some choose to anthropomorphize nature or the laws of physics; I don't. To me, the universe is utterly amazing, beautiful and awe-inspiring, and life is just one part of that - a poetic side effect of particle physics at work, if you will. Who needs deities? I can respect the origins of religion and mythology, and the search for some kind of spiritual connection to everything that is not-you, but for me...I am that I am. Which is a happy and content atheist.
2) I'm a vegetarian. I suppose ovo-lacto vegetarian is more descriptive. I've been a vegetarian for almost 25 years since I had a bit of a Soylent Green moment while stuffing my face with a cheese-dog, but I'm happy to say that my soapbox has been in deep storage for the last 20. I'm not a health nut by any means (see aforementioned body pics) and the decision was made from the "gut" region of my brain - I could debate either side of the To Meat or Not To Meat argument just for funsies. I'm also an animal lover, which kinda falls under this category. Not in the kinky sense, although there was this one time back in high school...
3) I'm a stoner. Even when I'm going through a period of not actively doing any drugs. Like atheism and vegetarianism, it's kind of a core part of my self-identity. Which I hadn't really realized before writing it down just now. Interesting. I'm starting to think everyone should do a self-summary every now and then just to see what pops up. And no, I'm not stoned at the moment although I will probably spark up as soon as I'm done here. See? Stoner.
4) I'm a gamer. I love games of all types, except the ones involving emotional manipulation of others or a lot of outdoor physical activity. So basically video games, board games, card games, word games, brainteasers and logic puzzles. I can easily sink 12 hours straight into a game like WoW or Skyrim, and I seriously geek out over Boggle.
5) I'm a writer. Who doesn't write anymore, other than overly verbose online profiles. The last short story I finished was probably in high school. Writer's block is a bitch...
6) I'm a lefty. Politically, not handedly. Although that would be way cool. I used to be a bit of a C-SPAN junkie, and have volunteered for both Ralph Nader and Howard Dean in my idealistic youth. Lately I keep my head buried pretty firmly in the sand, however. I'm a fairly sensual person in general but a good way to turn me off completely is to start spouting conservative talking points. Move along Fox News fans, nothing to see here.
So, that up thar is me in a nutshell. As for what I'm looking for...new friends only right now, of any gender/orientation, who have a dark sense of humor and don't take any of this too seriously. Hit me up if you live near Boystown and have dogs! My pup needs friends.