Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 11:17am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- listening sometimes. like super good at it when i don't want to talk. the rest of the time pretty good.
- knowing what i think and translating that into terms other people understand (see: talking).
- trusting my gut.
- taking care of my own. this includes but is not limited to a not-overdramatic but actually quite pleasant sense of chivalry where appropriate.
- playing the guitar poorly.
- yelling at sporting events regardless of whether or not I am actually attending said event.
- yelling at my golf clubs. they are not very good at golf.
- not yelling at humans.
- cuddling THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT I'M MAN ENOUGH
- training a dog to sit. for this i employ copious quantities of dog treats.
- eating delicious burritos.
- dancing. not in an "i will salsa your socks off" kind of way. more of a "let's look like idiots, but idiots who have RHYTHM" kind of way, or a "this is hip hop so i actually don't even look like that big of an idiot!" kind of way.
- writing RIDICULOUSLY LONG LISTS of what "I'm really good at" ugh now I look narcissistic, don't I.
The rest quick because I'm tired of listening to myself type:
Books: The Great Gatsby. Of Mice and Men. Shakespeare. I don't read enough and that depresses me. I like Harry Potter a lot. Also The Hunger Games. I'm in the middle of Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner and it's very good. I am also in the middle of 17 other books.
Shows: The Wire. Breaking Bad. Mad Men. 30 Rock. Community. Louie. And I don't do reality much but damn Top Shot is so good.
Music: The National. Fun. TV on the Radio. Kanye West. Jay-Z. Kid Cudi. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Band of Horses. Kings of Leon. And let us not forget the eternal masterpiece that is the first Third Eye Blind album. (<-- also deadly serious)
Food: Anything delicious. Mexican food haters need not apply, as that is a dealbreaker. Thai. Indian. Vietnamese. Italian. American. I will take you to The Bazaar one night and Taco Bell the next, because that is in fact how I roll.
My Volvo. It is bright red and it goes fast.
Family (blood and otherwise).
There I did it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.