Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 2
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- listening sometimes. like super good at it when i don't want to talk. the rest of the time pretty good.
- knowing what i think and translating that into terms other people understand (see: talking).
- trusting my gut.
- taking care of my own. this includes but is not limited to a not-overdramatic but actually quite pleasant sense of chivalry where appropriate.
- playing the guitar poorly.
- yelling at sporting events regardless of whether or not I am actually attending said event.
- yelling at my golf clubs. they are not very good at golf.
- not yelling at humans.
- cuddling THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT I'M MAN ENOUGH
- training a dog to sit. for this i employ copious quantities of dog treats.
- eating delicious burritos.
- dancing. not in an "i will salsa your socks off" kind of way. more of a "let's look like idiots, but idiots who have RHYTHM" kind of way, or a "this is hip hop so i actually don't even look like that big of an idiot!" kind of way.
- writing RIDICULOUSLY LONG LISTS of what "I'm really good at" ugh now I look narcissistic, don't I.
The rest quick because I'm tired of listening to myself type:
Books: The Great Gatsby. Of Mice and Men. Shakespeare. I don't read enough and that depresses me. I like Harry Potter a lot. Also The Hunger Games. I'm in the middle of Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner and it's very good. I am also in the middle of 17 other books.
Shows: The Wire. Breaking Bad. Mad Men. 30 Rock. Community. Louie. And I don't do reality much but damn Top Shot is so good.
Music: The National. Fun. TV on the Radio. Kanye West. Jay-Z. Kid Cudi. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Band of Horses. Kings of Leon. And let us not forget the eternal masterpiece that is the first Third Eye Blind album. (<-- also deadly serious)
Food: Anything delicious. Mexican food haters need not apply, as that is a dealbreaker. Thai. Indian. Vietnamese. Italian. American. I will take you to The Bazaar one night and Taco Bell the next, because that is in fact how I roll.
My Volvo. It is bright red and it goes fast.
Family (blood and otherwise).
There I did it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.