Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I dislike self summaries. It's weird to self myself as a product...
but it's OkCupid, so fuck it here goes:
- First and foremost, I'm 30 and too old for games and BS. I'm not
looking to constantly play guessing games with women. I'm a fan of
honesty, regardless of my feelings, you won't crush me. In fact you
may occasionally do me some good with brutal honesty.
- I try really really hard to not be a judgmental person. Whoever
you are and whatever your quirks I'll always give you a fair
chance. I've made some amazing friends over the years because of
- My mind is always running at a million RPM. I think too much, but
I like that about myself. It has the unfortunate side effect of
making me somewhat ADD, sometimes quiet, but hey, at least I'm
- I was a Philosophy major in college. I didn't get to finish
because bureaucracy and money. I'm not that upset about it. I'm
doing things I like and I can pay my bills.
- I love music, especially progressive rock and metal. Most of my
good friends are musicians or artists. Hell yes I'll go see your
- I'm a proud nerd. I enjoy video games, board games, Marvel
comics, artsy movies, physics articles, computer stuff, etc. I can
probably fix your laptop.
- I have a weakness for good beer and whiskey.
- I'm not (insert religion here). Sorry, ain't going to
happen. However, I do think everyone should try acid for spiritual
purposes at least once in their life.
- I know I'm probably wrong about a lot of things in life. That
doesn't scare me in any way. I'm always trying to be a better
- If you don't enjoy your life, you're doing it wrong.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Building websites for money, making board games for fun and money,
trying to save the world, and trying to figure out the question
who's answer is 42.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
being a smart ass and useless trivia relating to X-men and physics.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My blue eyes, my sense of humor, my random moments of inappropriate
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I'll list some top 5s
1. Slaughterhouse 5
2. How To Expand Love by The Dalai Lama
3. A People's History Of The United States
4. Buddhism Without Beliefs
5. Breakfast Of Champions
2. I Heart Huckabees
3. The Big Lebowski
4. Waking Life
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
1. Tool / A Perfect Circle
2. Queens Of The Stone Age
3. Isis / Palms
4. Nine Inch Nails
5. Chelsea Wolfe
All foods. I love making up recipes and trying new foods.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
3.) My cat, TJ
4.) Good food
5.) My brain
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
hanging with friends somewhere on planet Earth.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm an open book. You can ask me anything.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you believe in evolution.
Seriously though, I'm just looking for someone cool to talk to and
maybe if we get along we can get coffee on a nice sunny day.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.