Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Modesto, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 5:56pm
- Hispanic / Latin
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Career-wise, I wanna be a teacher. I'm one class away from transferring to Stan State, where I'll get my bachelor's degree and teaching credential. I'll probably move to Sacramento or something after that.
TV: Breaking Bad, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Community, Game Of Thrones, Gilmore Girls, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Parks & Recreation, The Walking Dead, etc.
Music: Green Day, Pinhead Gunpowder, Descendents, Jawbreaker, The Copyrights, The Ergs!, Dear Landlord, The Beatles, The Who, Tenement, Big Eyes, Masked Intruder, New Creases, The Dopamines, Crimpshrine, Dillinger Four, The Replacements, The Exploding Hearts, J Church, House Boat, The Measure [SA], RVIVR, ELO, Paul Simon (& Art Garfunkel), Mana, The Muffs, The Zombies, Iron Chic, Dion & The Belmonts, Herman's Hermits, The Specials, etc.
Food: Burritos, Pizza, Sandwiches/Tortas, BBQ.
2. Reliable transportation, which currently takes the form of my Dodge Dakota, named Paradise -- named after the Green Day song, "Welcome To Paradise".
3. Music and seeing it played live, specifically DIY punk bands that aren't so big that they attract a bunch of shitty people who want to "mosh, bro." I'd rather sing along in the front and feel connected through the lyrics.
4. Internet. Not solely for social media, but what I'll refer to as socially conscious media -- as in intersectional feminist blogs/articles.
5. Marvel Unlimited subscription. I read a bunch of independent punk comix and zines, too, but the Marvel universe has a ton of my favorite stories and characters.
6. Comedy. Stand-up, TV shows, movies, terrible puns, anything that will make me laugh.
I've been subject to the same de-structure of desire and I've felt the same effects;
I'm a hetero-sexist tragedy.
And potential rapists all are we.
But don't tell me this is natural.
This is nurturing.
And there's a difference between sexism and sexuality.
I had different desires prior to my role-remodelling.
And at six years of age you don't challenge their claims.
You become the same.
(Or withdraw from the game and hang your head in shame).
I think that's exactly what I did.
I tried to sever the connections between me and them.
I fought against their further attempts to convince a kid
that birthright can bestow the power to yield the subordination
of women and do you know what patricentricity means?
I found out just a couple of days/months/years/minutes ago.
It means male values uber alles and hey!
Whaddaya know... sex has been distorted and vilified.
I'm scared of my attraction to body types.
If everything desired is objectified then maybe eroticism needs to be redefined.
And I refuse to be a 'man'."
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.