1. For the past 3 years I been dodging a real relationship with
another human being. But now the jaguar is getting tired and is
perhaps looking for the hunter to catch her, if they worth
2. Im stubbornly independent.
3. I like tequila.
4. I worry sometimes about the silliest of things.
5. I do not like to mop.
6. I get irritated when after washing dishes someone uses and
dirties a dish immediately after.
7. When it comes to cleaning the bathroom, I try and take a shower
8. I do not want to work a regular job.
9. I do not want to live a normal life (i.e. get a job, buy a
house, pay to live in a little box, get married, have kids, die
10. There are ugly babies in the world.
11. I use to be very self conscious of my ass when I was
12. I am not just about my ass, I actually have a personality, and
quite sharp too if you piss me off.
13. I'm learning to be open when it comes to love and not think too
much about it.
14. I believe I am an alien from another world and when I look at
people and listen to people who speak of normalcy, I wonder how the
hell do I know you? How the fuck am I here?
15. I think too much.
16. I never have a plan.
17. I'm always living on the edge.
18. I love to dance.
19. I love cooking ganja food for people and for fun.
20. I love weed, but cannot smoke it.
21. Literacy is one of the most powerful tools you can give and
teach to another human being.
22. Art another great tool in bringing consciousness to the
23. Laughter is medicine to a broken heart.
24. Im moving forward at becoming the person I am supposed to
25. There are certain parts of my childhood and life that I cannot
26. The reason I left home was because I wanted to start a life
27. The reason I do not want to leave Humboldt County is I have a
lifestyle here that my family would not approve of.
28. I feel like I haven't aged after I turned 16.
29. I am always amazed by the advancements in technology.
30. I'm eventually going to sign up for a walking or running
31. I love riding my bicycle.
32. I love roller blading in the streets.
33. I'm learning to follow through on activities and
34. I am a voracious reader.
35. I never stay up to date with what is going on with the law and
changes in policies.
36. I want to be a revolutionary but do not want to leave my
37. I do not believe in religious deities.
38. I love fashion.
39. I feel like a giant around all my little female friends.
40. I wonder if my muscle memory is still on point??
41. #3 is one of my favorite numbers.
42. I might finally be over a life long crush of mine from the old
43. When I say no that means no. When I say take me home you best
take me home.
44. I really am looking for a guy I want to spend a large part of
my time with on an intimate soul searching level that I can be
intimate, loving and nurturing to who will reciprocate those same
emotions for a long while.
45. I find people in relationships and the bonds they share a
46. My parents are the cutest couple ever.
47. I love my mother's self confidence.
48. I love my sister's intellectual tact.
49. I love my older sister's bluntness and the way she moves on the
50. I love how the women in my family laugh loudly.
51. I love that I'm changing for the better.
52. I think kids are the coolest little beings in the world.
53. Water and land are the two most precious things in the
54. I planted a tree.
55. I do not lie as much as I use to.
56. I love staying up late so I can hear when the whole world is
silent, asleep, and inactive.
57. I love solitude.
58.I created a whole new fb account so I won't have to accept
certain people that know me.
59. Some people are plain stupid.
60. What is the internet good for?
61. I've always wanted to take pictures of car crashes.
62. Natural death is a part of life. But what is natural? Poverty?
63. All crooked politicians need to be placed into a labor camp and
rebuild the countries they have destroyed.
64. More schools need to be built.
65. Children need to be given more choices and decide for
themselves what their educational path needs to be like, not a set
66. Borders need to be demolished.
67. There should be no presidents.
68. Everyone deserves a siesta.
69. No one needs to work, unless by choice or unless they are doing
something that is beneficial for all.
70. People need to dance more.
71. I love taking photos of everything that is around me.
72. I have an instagram account for artistic reasons.
73. I wish people wrote more letters by hand and had actual
conversations without the need for technology.
74. I enjoy talking to myself in public.
75. I'm learning to take care of my hair and use things called
shampoo and conditioner.
76. I love making people laugh.
77. The circle background of the virgen de guadalupe looks like a
vagina to me. :)
78. I no longer care what people think about me.
79. Me encanta hablar, escribir y cantar en espanol igualmente
escucharlo pero vivo en un lugar donde no hay un comunidad grande y
lleno de latinos. :( .
80. Chivalry is not dead. People just need to be more
81. I am not a dainty woman, though I am a sucker for someone who
can recite a poem, play a tune, and bring me flowers.
82. I'm still attempting in practicing moderation.
83. I do not brush or floss my teeth all the time.
84. I'm becoming an adult.
85. I do not like microwaves.
86. I love eating cold leftovers.
87. I like cooking with people.
88. I'm still selfish when it comes to sharing food.
89. I don't mind going dutch, just fuckin ask.
90. I love being a designated driver for my friends and family,
allows me to drive a plethora of vehicles.
91. I want to learn to drive stick.
92. Salvador Dali is a favorite artist of mine.