1. I get annoyed when people misspell my name.
2. I would always sneak in to my sister's room and read her
journals/letters to her boyfriend that she never sent.
3. I tried smoking a cigarette that I took from my uncle's pack in
Mexicali one night when I was 11 years old.
4. I would hide up the tree house believing I lived in a
5. I do not like to mop.
6. I get irritated when after washing dishes someone uses and
dirties a dish immediately after.
7. When it comes to cleaning the bathroom, I try and take a shower
8. I do not want to work a regular job.
9. I do not want to live a normal life (i.e. get a job, buy a
house, pay to live in a little box, get married, have kids, die
10. There are ugly babies in the world.
11. I use to be very self conscious of my ass when I was
12. I love my ass and all of me.
13. I do not understand love (i.e. love outside of the
14. I believe I am an alien from another world and when I look at
people and listen to people who speak of normalcy, I wonder how the
hell do I know you? How the fuck am I here?
15. I think too much.
16. I never have a plan.
17. I'm always living on the edge.
18. I love to dance.
19. I love cooking ganja food for people and for fun.
20. I love weed, but cannot smoke it.
21. Literacy is one of the most powerful tools you can give and
teach to another human being.
22. Art another great tool in bringing consciousness to the
23. Laughter is medicine to a broken heart.
24. As I move forward, I feel everyday is becoming history before
my very eyes.
25. There are certain parts of my childhood and life that I cannot
26. The reason I left home was because I wanted to start a life
27. The reason I do not want to leave Humboldt County is because I
do not want to come back home feeling like I failed.
28. I feel like I haven't aged after I turned 16.
29. I am always amazed by the advancements in technology.
30. I do not like to run long distances.
31. I love riding my bicycle.
32. I love roller blading in the streets.
33. I try lots of activities and hobbies, but never stick to one
thing for the long run
34. I am a voracious reader.
35. I never stay up to date with what is going on with the law and
changes in policies.
36. I want to be a revolutionary but do not want to leave my
37. I do not believe in religious deities.
38. I love fashion.
39. I feel like a giant around all my little female friends, but in
a way that I know no man will ever be able to take advantage of
40. I can't wait ( but I don't want it to happen) for the day I get
to use what I know and violently hurt someone whose stupid enough
to want to hurt me or someone I love.
41. #3 is one of my favorite numbers.
42. I've had a crush on a neighborhood kid I grew up with for the
longest time and may still have a crush, but probably will never
let them know because now they are too much part of the family, and
I am probably viewed as a sister than a possibility.
43. I am boy crazy.
44. I am not a whore.
45. I find people in relationships and the bonds they share a
46. My parents are the cutest couple ever.
47. I love my mother's self confidence.
48. I love my sister's intellectual tact.
49. I love my older sister's bluntness and the way she moves on the
50. I love how the women in my family laugh loudly.
51. I love to swear.
52. I think kids are the coolest little beings in the world.
53. Water and land are the two most precious things in the
54. I planted a tree.
55. I do not lie as much as I use to.
56. I love staying up late just to know what is the hour when the
whole world is silent, asleep, and inactive.
57. I love solitude.
58. There are people on my fb that I want to erase, but I keep them
on out of politeness.
59. Some people need to keep certain opinions about life to
themselves and not share them on fb, especially if those opinions
will get them in trouble or in confrontation with say a co-worker
or family member.
60. I've been thinking of erasing myself off the internet, because
I think this is a way of sharing too much about one self, whether
good or bad.
61. I am fascinated with car crashes.
62. If every single death was announced, aside from just
celebrities and politicians, would the whole world cry for them
63. All crooked politicians need to be placed into a labor camp and
rebuild the countries they have destroyed.
64. More schools need to be built.
65. Children need to be given more choices and decide for
themselves what their educational path needs to be like, not a set
66. Borders need to be demolished.
67. There should be no presidents.
68. Everyone deserves a siesta.
69. No one needs to work, unless by choice or unless they are doing
something that is beneficial for all.
70. People need to dance more.
71. I love taking photos of everything that is around me.
72. I do not like instagram.
73. Sometimes it is scary to see people communicating through cell
phones and computers and no longer through written letters and face
to face dialogue.
74. I enjoy talking to myself in public.
75. I love skipping in public and dancing in public.
76. I love making people laugh.
77. The circle background of the virgen de guadalupe looks like a
vagina to me. :)
78. I no longer care what people think about me.
79. Me encanta hablar, escribir y cantar en espanol igualmente
escucharlo pero vivo en un lugar donde no hay un comunidad grande y
lleno de latinos. :( .
80. Chivalry is not dead. People just need to be more
81. I am not a dainty woman, though I am a sucker for someone who
can recite a poem, play a tune, and bring me flowers.
82. I'm still attempting in practicing moderation.
83. I do not brush or floss my teeth all the time.
84. I am horrible at taking care of myself health wise.
85. I do not like microwaves.
86. I love eating cold leftovers.
87. I do not like cooking for myself.
88. I do not like it when people pick at the food I bought with my
89. I do not mind when people pick at my food that they bought for
90. I love being a designated driver for my friends and family,
allows me to drive a plethora of vehicles.
91. I want to learn to drive stick.
92. Salvador Dali is a favorite artist of mine.