Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 • M • Overland Park, KS
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:42pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, C++
I have an old ski boat that I've been slowly repairing. It has made for some pretty awesome college summers! Literally everyone is your friend when you own a boat. I love the way how it brings people together.
I'd really like to buy my own house soon and the ongoing list of requirements is steadily growing.
I'm pretty good at snow-skiing. It'd be neat to live in Colorado someday. I'm getting so-so at water-skiing (a beer usually makes it hurt less). You should buy me a wakeboard! tehe.
I'm not the biggest movie/tv person but I definitely enjoy anything by Christopher Nolan or Quentin Tarantino - haha, original right?
I don't really watch shows, but Blue Mountain State is probably my all-time favorite. I love the premise of Seinfeld (a show literally about nothing) and enjoy Malcom in the Middle because I have 3 younger brothers.
As for music...
- Beck. Yes, he deserves his own bullet.
- Belle and Sebastion, Kooks, Muse, Radiohead, Raconteurs, Frank Sinatra, Jack's Mannequin, Something Corporate, Jake Bugg, Jack Johnson, Yellowcard, Strokes, Shins, Ben Folds, Hellogoodbye, etc ...
- Guilty pleasures : Meat Loaf's Bat out of Hell, Smash Mouth's Astro Lounge, old Maroon 5, and Huey Fucking Lewis.
- Country music is a complex beast. I enjoy most 90's country, Josh Turner, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown and Shania 'Please Marry Me' Twain. I initially despise anything that qualifies as bro country and will not hesitate in mocking it. Though I usually come around haha.
Not really a gamer.
I love the smell of WD-40.
Currently rockin' a micro-van. Bitches, please.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Swing dancing gets you all riled up.
You've been on okcupid so long, you forgot it's ACTUALLY possible to send guys a message.
You're bored and want to do something. Meet me in person!
Here's a song to cheer you up! :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.