In addition, I enjoy pushing my own personal limits, discovering new things that I am capable of. I have been both skydiving and bungee jumping despite being fairly terrified of heights!
I enjoy a wide variety of music and books - ask me about it and we can compare. My most recent additions to the list include Oryx and Crake, The Orphan Master's Son, and Old Man's War. I tend to go through different phases with music, although I always enjoy swing tunes and I currently find myself intrigued by Postmodern Jukebox, which does vintage covers of pop songs.
- Hanging out with my housemates
- Salsa dancing at the Trattoria
- Going on an evening bike ride up NCAR and around Cherryvale
- Hanging out on Pearl Street
- In the lab (occasionally)
Super exciting, right? I know. I'm usually more active on Sat and Sun after being able to relax a bit on Friday.