Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Guelph, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 25
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
In my free time I hangout with my roommates watching netflix, go to the gym, and play with our animals (we just got a new kitten).
I'm also working my way towards an accounting designation, so I like to keep busy, but there's definitely room in my life for something/someone else.
I'm also the worst at writing these. I do better with direct questions, none of this vague open ended question stuff.
2. talking to random people. Have a party to go to where you know no one? Those are my jam... I can talk to anyone about anything.
3. Looking dapper in a bowtie.
Favourite movies include: Friday Night Lights, Wedding Crashers, The Reader.
Good TV is my weakness. I watch a little bit of everything, from ONITNB to Breaking Bad to Grey's Anatomy.
I listen to everything, but if you really want to get me going, throw on some country, and I'll dance and sing in my cowboy boots.
Food is one of my weaknesses, especially burritos.
2. My sunglasses. They make road trips and beach days that much better.
3. Good friends. I see my best friends every 6 months or so, and those days are always the highlights of my year.
4. My iPhone. Not to text and keep in touch, but for the ability to instantly google that question that is bothering me.
5. An ice cold beer. A great way to end a day.
6. Sports. Watching/playing/coaching, I love being competitive.
How will you know we're a good match? If the simple things make you happy (curling up on the couch reading together, or playing a game of washers with friends).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.