Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:38pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly)
HitchcockC Grovetown, Georgia less desiring of sex
bdschwa6 Grovetown, Georgia kinkier
SinikalSaint Augusta, Georgia more introverted
Emortio Evans, Georgia more adventurous
bluescluless North Augusta, South Carolina less spiritual
JacobsJ521 Appling, Georgia less spiritual
nelsonmoralesj Augusta, Georgia more old-fashioned
augcpl4you Augusta, Georgia more adventurous
My past lives include being a U.S Navy Corpsman with the Marines, an EMT, Ski Patroller, SWAT Medic, Wilderness Medicine Instructor, Self Defense Instructor and "Junior Taco Maker" when I was 7.
I recently finished 6 months in Papua New Guinea with MSF. Between MSF projects I provide remote medical support for British clients on expeditions, research ships, etc. Despite the occasional gunfire, landmine, lmodium, snake, pirate, or bribe to get out of certain 'locales" (My job requires 'Proof of Life'), I can't think of a more rewarding line of work.
Nevertheless, I've returned to be closer to home and continue my love of teaching at Stanford.
Hence why I joined this site!!
2. Eye color (Good luck; Mom and Dad never could agree on it..)
Movie: Fight Club, Casino Royale, Avatar, Crazy Stupid Love, Seven Years in Tibet, 50 First Dates, Casablanca, Old School
Shows: Man vs. Wild, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Tosh.0
Music: Jack Johnson, Eddie Vedder, Bob Marley, 311, Dave Matthews, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eminem, and Tool.
Food: Mexican. Lots of Mexican....
2. Flip Flops
4. Iced Coffee
6. Agua- To drink, surf, and swim
If I'm on assignment, I'm usually in the dark somewhere wearing scrubs and a headlamp, knee deep in patients.
You've been warned..
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You're ok with peeing in the woods like a big girl
- You're willing to try on a climbing harness, SCUBA tank, paddleboard, and recurve bow. Not at the same time.
- You're not wearing sunglasses in your profile pic.
- You're not "looking for your best friend". I get the point but let's see if we make each other laugh first before picking out names for the kids.
- You say "thank you" when someone opens your car door.