Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Norfolk, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 15, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: Comedies, action, and old-school musicals
TV shows: Mythbusters, Top Gear, Big Bang Theory, Whose Line is it Anyway? (the UK version), Dirty Jobs, and I'm also starting to get into the Discovery show Fast n' Loud.
Music: I'm pretty eclectic in this category. I have and enjoy many genres of music. The types I don't much care for are hardcore rap and death metal.
Food: I'm a fan of American, Mexican, and Italian foods, though I don't shy away from trying new foods. Oh, and being a son of the South, I love my sweet tea. :)
1. My family. I am quite close to them, and I consider family to a very important part of a stable life.
2. My faith. Being a Christian in more than just name only means I do my best to set a good example for others. Yes, I make mistakes even though I try my best not to, but being a Christian means being forgiven, not perfect.
3. My friends. Along with my family, they serve as a basis of good times, being a sounding board for thoughts, and as a means of support both when things are good and bad.
4. My car. Kinda need it to get around, and it does serve as a place to collect my thoughts or unwind.
5. My phone. Many aspects of my life are represented in it, but I mainly use it to keep in contact with those important to me.
6. My music. This is something else that can serve as a means of collecting thoughts, inspiring new ones, or just relaxing.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.