1. I am in a relationship. It's a physically/sexually open one. :)
2. I am attracted to all gender identities and people who do not identify with any genders. I just really like humans, especially the more homo of homo sapiens.
3. If you want to hook up, and not pursue any friendship with me, just be honest and tell me straight up. I'd love to hear if you have a kink because chances are, I probably share that kink too!
4. If you are like, what is an open relationship does this mean orgies all the time, feel free to ask me! Also, I can totally send you my boyfriend's okc account if you're concerned that secret shenanigans are up.
5. If I don't respond, I may have lost track, or you've said something weird about my ethnicity, or I'm cramming because I'm still in school. If you are female/genderqueer I will almost certainly respond.
I just like talking about the politics and social business of sex, y'all. I also like making friends here too! Anything goes.
I love learning about new things and will often spend several months getting deeply involved in a new hobby (tea! guns! knitting! powerlifting! calligraphy!) before moving on to something new. I'm a pretty outgoing introvert, which means I'll chat up any random stranger for hours but I prefer staying in with close friends ogling naked bodies on Game of Thrones.
I stress-bake at 2 a.m., and I love jogging in stormy weather. I enjoy staying in with somebody and exploring their body and their brain, but I definitely love going out and having a new experience just as much, if not more. I self-reflect a lot, and I'm always trying to become a more socially educated and nicer person - and I like the same attribute in other people.
Right now my general goal is to become more involved with my communities: feminist, queer, and API (Asian and Pacific Islander).