I would really like to meet people who are interested in the same. People with fledgling movie companies, or people who'd like to share stories with me are welcome to message me.
I am well-read, witty beyond reason, and noncommunicable.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
oliloveshorses Lubbock, Texas more arrogant
materade Lubbock, Texas more independent
megmo323 Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
iamsunarest Lubbock, Texas more modern
whatdidkatiedid Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
Colie2113 Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
Alejaflo Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
vintageprincess7 Lubbock, Texas more old-fashioned
1. Um, my computer for starters. I gues that's kind of a necessity these days. Especially for a site like this.
2. A good play. I always have a script on me at any given time. I've got a list I have to get through before grad school. Good plays are easy to find. They're the ones that when you read, you see people walking around and saying them, not just stage cues in italics. A good play makes you go "It'd be funny if while he said this, she did that." A bad play reads like stereo instructions. Non-imaginative stereo instructions. In Engrish.
3. Bowling. It's weird. We have one bowling alley here and I love it. I wish I got to go more often.
4. A good comeback. I never go into a battle of wits unarmed. I pity those who cannot. I'm a very little girl (in mass, not height) and I'll bruise if you blow on me wrong, so my mouth is my only means of defense. When you read good plays (as mentioned above) you can steal great lines and pass them off as your own, or say that perfect line just the way you think it should be done. That's acting.
5. My playstation 2. That thing has been through so much. I took it to my ex-boyfriend's place and he messed it up by sticking porn dvds in it. I play it outside (we have a gazeebo and a power supply outdoors. It's in no real danger.) Will be willing to trade for an XBox...
6. My myspace page. I've had it for years. All these little junior high kids who are on there to look at "hott guyz" are stupid. It was intended for musicians to get out there and noticed. I was on before it was cool and pedophiles used it. www.myspace.com/gogglor