I am looking for:
- a dance partner (80% metaphor, 10% literal, 10% something else)
- a woman with an appropriate level of snarkasm (the evolutionary cross of snark and sarcasm)
- a woman who wants to be Tammi Terrell to my Marvin Gaye so we can do a karaoke duet of "You're All I Need to Get By"
- a woman who thinks that reading the Sunday papers is an excellent form of communication
- a woman who is more attracted by intellect and conversation than the genetic accident of good looks
- an adventurous eater who understands that chain restaurants are only for the most extreme of culinary emergencies
- a woman who inspires"kissing emergencies*" even if we are occasionally too adult to act on them.
I tend to fall for the fastest minds and slowest kissers.
Disclaimer: You should know that I changed my height to 5-11. Since every man on this site apparently inflates his height by at least two inches, I grew tired of being presumed to be 5-7 when I listed myself accurately at 5-9.
Disclaimer #2: If you are the type of woman who is NOT enamored with words, who thinks that long profiles are a waste of energy, this is your invitation to stop reading this one. I am not a universal fit, nor do I wish to be. If I were a prescription drug my warning label might include: contraindicated for those with short attention spans, and those lacking any poetry in their soul.
Disclaimer #3: I am not suggesting that people with short attention spans and/or lacking poetry in the soul are bad people... just not a good fit for me.
Disclaimer #4: to clarify about the different looks in my pictures, I shave my head during the hot weather months, and grow it back when the leaves start to change colors. When head is shaved, I grow the goatee (bald and no facial hair looks too cancer-patient-ish,) and ditch the facial hair when I grow hair on my head.
* I have already trademarked that phrase but you should feel free to use it with proper attribution of course.