Find better matches with our advanced
42 • M • Spokane, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 12:09pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
From a big picture standpoint, I am devising a plan to end child abuse and neglect. The economist in me tells me that "no problem, big or small, cannot be solved by using the appropriate amount of positive or negative moral, economic, or social incentive." (thank you Steven Levitt for that bit of insight); Martin Luther King, Jr. stated that "while it may be true that the law cannot change the hearts of men, it does change the habits of men. And when you change the habits of men, pretty soon the hearts will be changed and the attitudes will be changed.” I wish to use these bits of wisdom to deincentivize child abuse by creating negative incentive substantial enough that the habits of those who would harm a child are forever changed.
Favorite Movies: the Matrix Trilogy, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and Monty Python movie, most any musical (old and new), Young Frankenstein, Point Break, Rock Horror Picture Show, The Notebook, The Illusionist, August Rush, Kill Bill, pretty much all science fiction movies.
Favorite music: barbershop quartets, harmony of any kind, disco, heavy driving guitar, double bass drum, showtunes (broadway), classical music, rock 50's to current day, techno/dance, rap, all music with harmonies, music that moves the mind/body/spirit...
Favorite foods: thai food, indian food , all mexican food, pizza, ice cream, fresh blackberries straight off the vine, passionfruit, and dungenous crab. I don't eat red meat and pork. I am health-focused.
2) Music: music creates the atmosphere, the enviroment and gives us nostalgia and emotion of each moment...when we hear those same songs played years down the road.
3) A daily shower or two. I love the warm water and spray, it reminds me of being under a waterfall in glacier national park, or in the rushing waves of the pacific ocean (although both of these examples are much colder!)
4) Toothbrush/toothpaste/dental floss
5) Future goals: without them, action holds no purpose. It's like saying "I've been walking for days" but not really walking 'towards' anything....
6) Oil: massage oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, motor oil...oil lubricates the world; it makes everything better.
I think a lot about what I eventually want to write my dissertation on. A Ph.D. is akin to expanding the edges of human knowledge; to choose the manner in which a person wishes to expand the fringe is a tough decision, indeed.
I was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in high school. I am still to this day trying to figure out what that means. Hopefully by the time I've reached the correct psychsocial stage of life (see Erikson), the subjective concept of "success" will be more clear, and I will be able to make the determination as to whether my experience of life was successful or not.
If you are interested in sharing a moment of your life with someone who is trustworty, passionate, loving, silly as all-get-out, and is interested in meeting like people for friendship, social activites, sports or other things to-be-determined.
If you share a common interest in alternative medicine, health, natural remedies, nutrition, chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture, etc, etc.
If you desire a human sounding board.
Alternatively, if you have pictures of you shooting guns in preparation for a hunt, or holding dead animals...it is likely that our realities are not congruent. If you disagree and wish to argue your case, please by all means do. ;)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.