1. I'm a writer (if you didn't guess that already... hmmm)
2. I'm an athlete - made my living at it in my youth (I still play at a high level and often, it's my therapy)
3. I'm not skinny. I'm stocky. Always have been. Always will be.
4. I have many awards to my credit and have been written about in major publications. I say this in no way to toot my own horn, but to explain the my reluctance to publish a too revealing photo of me. This is a brave new world of social media - and it scares me. I have no problem sharing a photo via email in private however.
5. Description: I have all my hair and it's mostly brown. I have blue eyes. I wish I could say that I have all my teeth but I have the ones that count, i.e. the ones you can see when I smile. I am very nice and, some think, nice looking.
6. More Description - I am a non-smoker and allergic to those who smoke. I am a non-drug user, always have been. I am a liberal. I often teach at the university level (guess that makes me a professor). I can speak knowledgably about baseball and Shakespeare - sometimes in the same sentence (as I believe I have just done.)
7. I am an animal lover and have never been without a pet companion.