- I view myself as a constant work in progress. I'm doing good now
but I could always be better.
- I'm a no nonsense - no BS kinda guy
- I'm honest, trusting, and always reliable.
- I have a decent job that pays most of the bills.
- I won't put up with anyone's crap, Ive been through enough.
- My friends would say that I'm the one who always shows up and
"gets the party going".
- I have a non-stressful job, so when I'm not there I just want to
chill and not argue with anyone.
- I have my own car, and my own apt, and I take care of things
myself. Those things are expected in someone that I spend my time
- I enjoy spending time with my dads and my own old cars and
trucks. they need work but i think it's worh it. I get to spend
time with my dad and my family.
-I've been "the other woman" more than once....
I'm poly and open and pagan. I work alot and am gathering resources
in order to create art.
I am Eclectic, Creative, and Caring
What I’m doing with my life
right now, I'm keeping my head above water while pushing forward to
obtain my goals and dreams. I'm attempting to straighten out all
the stuff I've accumulated over my lifetime and weed out all the
excess junk and wastes of space. I like old cars alot. So far I've
not gotten anything older than the 1960's . My daily driver was a
69 Ford F100. currently I'm driving a 97 Buick. I have a 65
Plymouth Fury III four door hardtop that I'm trying to get on the
I’m really good at
Being a good friend
Getting from point A to point B
Smart ass come backs
Discovering new music(and old music that is new to me)
Saying off the wall things
Thinking I know how to solve a problem
Spending money I really shouldn't
I'm really good at playing pool between the "being buzzed" and
The first things people usually notice about me
I've been told it's my blue eyes.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
music : depeche mode - aimee mann - faith no more - al green -
beastie boys - northern state - the black keys - charlie parker -
the cure - cut copy - lovage - daft punk - peeping tom - miles
davis - duran duran - bob dylan - nickle creek - flogging molly -
gogol bordello -hooverphonic - lemonheads -v.a.s.t. - lou reed -
massive attack - metric - mos def- new order - nina simone - prince
- revolting cocks - rjd2 - roxy music - social distortion - tricky
- voltaire - warlock pinchers - white stripes - stevie wonder - the
heart and the head - Amon Tobin- the Civilwars - Scissor sisters -
Peeping Tom -
The six things I could never do without
1. people to love and care about
2. tools to make and fix things with
3. notebooks/sketchbooks : I write things down all the time to keep
my brain in order.
5. books and magazines.
6. old cars and other old things. I have a love for the nostalgic
On a typical Friday night I am
Catching a show, having a nice dinner out, hanging out in a bar or
coffee house, watching a movie, laundry, fixing something,
destroying something, creating something or maybe none of the
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have no secrets, I tell no lies. If you want to know anything
about me just ask.
You should message me if
- No drama
- Likes Alcohol
- Has interests and hobbies
- Doesn't live with mom & dad
- Likes movies and cuddling on the couch
- Actually has time to spend with someone else
- You aren't overly emotional and wont cry if I hurt your feelings.