1) My name is Dave. I also answer to "Hot Sauce," "Big Dave," or "Downtown Dave" (People seem to love giving me nicknames).
2) My mom raised me right. I always say "please" and "thank you," I never wear a hat or helmet indoors, and I hold doors open for everyone.
3) I can make it through an entire date without obsessively checking my cellphone. Hopefully you can too!
4) I once built a raft with a large bouncy castle on top of it (PDF) for a friend's birthday party that could support the weight of about 30 people. We sailed it 3 miles down the Charles River outside of Boston, singing sea shanties and drinking beer.
5) I make eye contact when speaking to people.
6) I have a super positive outlook on life, good intentions, and approach life (not just sex) with a GGG mentality.
7) My job has a very generous "work from home" policy so I split my time between my office in the Flatiron District of NYC, my apartment in the East Village, and my condo in the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston.