1) My name is Dave. I also answer to "Hot Sauce," "Kimchi," or "Downtown Dave" (People love giving me nicknames).
2) My mom raised me right. I always say "please" and "thank you," I never wear a hat or helmet indoors, and I hold doors open for everyone.
3) I can make it through an entire date without obsessively checking my cellphone. Hopefully you can too!
4) I once built a raft with a large bouncy castle on top of it (PDF) for a friend's birthday party that could support the weight of about 30 people. We sailed it 3 miles down the Charles River outside of Boston, singing sea shanties and drinking beer.
5) I am currently helping coordinate the creation of an Art Bus in Somerville for the Somerville Arts Council. Interested in learning more? Ask me about it!
6) I make eye contact when speaking to people.
7) I have a super positive outlook on life, good intentions, and am GGG. I think it's a fun way to live and am interested in people with a similar mentality.
8) My job has a very generous "work from home" policy so I split my time between my office in that Flatiron District of NYC, my apartment in the East Village, and my condo in the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston.