Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
This creature runs, treks, hikes, dives, does yoga, explores hidden
food gems and talks to strangers from all walks of life during his
free time. He rarely watches TV or visits cinemas.
Summary of traits: Driven, sporty, at times insane.
A lot of people ask me if any of the holidays doesn't involve
physically-intensive activities. Yes, some of my holidays are pure
sight-seeing (nice beaches). Being in the real estate line, the
last thing I would like to see is another concrete jungle during my
free time. Yes, most of my overseas trips are physically intensive
and a justification to eat the local food the entire day (Yes, is
entire day! My friends and I will eat almost every hour the day
before and after the trek/ marathon). It is all relative. To some
people running 10km is a killer, to me is just a form of relaxation
Even though I enjoy pushing myself beyond the comfort zone, I also
make silly mistakes like pushing the door with the label 'Pull' or
boarding the bus in the wrong direction. As a strong believer of
substance over form, I can't be bothered over stuffs like
differentiating between a sorbet spoon, soup spoon or pasta spoon.
As long as it is a spoon that puts food into my mouth, I'm happy
with it. Call it low class or whatever class and I don't care. Who
I eat with is more important than the food and it can be as simple
as a McDonald's happy meal.
Life isn't perfect, neither is this creature. You probably spotted
a few grammatical errors. Life isn't about being the perfect
person, or making perfect choices. Life is about giving your best,
getting the best out it and enjoy the journey.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Adding colors to life. Venturing to new places, meeting new people
and gaining new experiences.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Running, trekking, finance, filling up your time with lame jokes
and hopefully making a difference in your day
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Different people have different impressions of me. Most common
question that people ask is "Are you local?"
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies: Dead Poets Society, The Dark Knight, The Joy Luck Club,
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, The Warring States
Food: Nice cheesecake, pasta, Korean food
Books: Mostly non-fiction
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Goals. Living life without goals is a waste of heartbeats. The
biggest difference between a leasehold property and a human is a
property might have its lease tenure extended by authorities when
the lease is expiring while human don't have that option until
someone found that fountain of youth. So make it count!
2. Good sleep to recover from an exciting adventure. It is a thin
line between living life to the fullest and burning out, so rest
enough to seize the day. Second, I rather sleep than club. Having
said that, if you intend to set up a disco club with a unique
concept targeted at socialites, I would be keen to be an investment
partner and collect returns while I sleep.
3. Exercise to maintain a minimum fitness to complete a marathon
and a mountain. Don't expect me to live life as follow: work, eat,
sleep, shop, watch drama/ cinema, drink/ club like no tomorrow.
Lots of people do that but doesn't mean I've to do the same.
4. A decent handphone that tells time, call out/in and internet
5. Passport (to escape from this concrete jungle as and when I
6. Good conversation with good people (Are you one of them?)
7. Coffee. I'm in a committed relationship with coffee. She perks
me up every morning. Tea is still my friend. I catch up with tea
every now and then. Camomile tea never fails to calm me down, much
like your best friend listens to your grumbles.
Opps.....is more than 6. Does it matter? I don't live life by
restrictions. Rules are meant to be broken.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1. Why do vampires suck human blood and not other animal blood?
Does human blood taste better?
2. Why does people working in CBD wear long-sleeves shirt and
suffocate themselves with a tie and suit under Singapore's hot
3. Why some mums like to ask people whether their baby is cute?
What if I tell them they're not cute and I find their question very
4. Why people like to end their messages with "Hahaha"? Is it
really funny? What if it is a serious joke? I prefer smiley faces
5. Why do people go crazy over Korean celebrities? From Japanese,
Taiwanese to Korean. When will foreigners go crazy over Singaporean
6. Why do some guys like to wear belt with with a huge branded
buckle? Isn't it uncomfortable? Does it mean whatever that's hiding
beneath is equally branded?
7. Why would people queue up to pay high prices for a mixture of
vegetables, commonly known as salad?
8. Who is reading this lame profile? Am I thinking too much? Maybe
you could change my mind to think of you.
9. What's my next challenge? Mundane and common is not in my list.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Random creature, that morphs into anything apart from a corporate
slave. Enjoying good food & drinks with good people and having
a good rest.
Every Friday is atypical and why must it only be Friday? We can be
high everyday. Life is a stage, act on it!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have a secret station behind a cave. When night falls, I don a
black mask and cloak and kick some ass.
If you are lucky, during a full moon, you will see a silhouette of
dark knight rising on a helium balloon.
If you don't know what am I talking about, you should watch "The
Dark Knight Rises". Did I say I rarely watch movies? This is one of
the few movies I watched.
Anything that is disclosed publicly, it is no longer private. This
is a lame question.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you like to travel to unknown places, explore new food and take
up challenges (definitely not for the faint-hearted)
- you think it is worth your time reading this uncompleted
- you have more to say apart from "Hi!", "Can we be friends?"
- you want to find out whether the helium balloon can lift two
- you are a sporty person or an adrenaline junkie
- you enjoy single malt whiskey (telling an interesting story over
whiskey is a bonus)
- driven and ambituous
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.