What I am/have/do:
- Somewhat quiet, but confident: I'm an introvert, but that doesn't mean I can't carry a conversation. I can and I love talking to people I enjoy being around.
- Humble: I know my strengths, I know my weaknesses. Always trying to emphasize the former and improve the latter.
- Raised well, with loving, caring parents and a twin brother that I am very close to, literally and figuratively.
- Aspiring world traveler: Quit my job a few years ago to backpack in Central and South America. I now have the travel bug.
- Loyal to those I love (friends and family): I prefer to have a small group of close friends, rather than a large group of acquaintances. It takes some time to break down my walls, but once you're in you are like family.
- Good at avoiding conflict: Sometimes conflict is necessary, but most times it's not.
- Excellent bullshit radar: I have to give my dad credit for this. I think it's genetics, but I am a very good judge of people in general.
- Intelligent: I read a lot and I am always trying to learn something new.
- Love animals: Cats or dogs. Don't have them because we have decided not to do so in my house (live with my brother and his girlfriend), but I do love them.
What I am not/don't have/don't do
- Don't do"selfies." That shouldn't be a word really.
- Shirtless "selfies" in the bathroom mirror (which apparently bros actually post based on comments I've seen).
- Speaking of that, I prefer to avoid bros at all costs
- I'm pretty much over Facebook
- I don't have any tattoos. No, not even one small one. I've never found something that I knew for sure I wanted to carry around for the REST OF MY LIFE. Not judging though. I don't mind tattoos on others.