I hate traveling, music, and food. But I love sarcasm. Feel free to stalk me online (and online only): Yarden Horwitz.
Movies: Almost Famous, Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, The Great Escape, and any netflix chick flick.
Music: "Indie Pop Morning Sunshine" or something, according to Songza. My favorite songs right now are Sunlight by Harlem Shakes and Bruises by Chairlift. Anything that I can dance to while swiffering.
(2) My projector.
(3) Design. Minimalist design makes my knees weak.
(4) Bottle of Wine + Ocean/Lake/River. Wine glasses not required.
(5) May. People smiling, scent of spring. You know what I'm talking about.
(6) 30% Deet. Just in case.
AND THEN, I think - if we're able to merge with technology and optimize ourselves in terms of health.. we should be able to also optimize our personalities at that point. Turning personality into a formula. If so, does that mean we could 3D print ourselves in other locations of the world, adding "ourselves" by including the personalized personality formula? Is that teleportation? Bam. Mind blown.
(1) Impact of technology on human behavior.. ie. Do we get more enjoyment out of getting likes on instagram for an event pic than the actual event itself?
(2) South Africa vs. Nicaragua vs. Tokyo for the next trip.