New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Marina del Rey, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 22
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, German, French, Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
I'm a warm blooded creature, raised mostly in Paris, but my background's so chaotic I'm a vampire's cocktail.
Also, my brain and heart are highly inflammable.
Moved here after London and Berlin, because it would've just been so predictable to stay where my MD was worth something. Plus didn't feel I needed to wait till retirement to live where I want to.
I really like trying to "get" a completely different psychological wiring then mine. That's the white thread between theater, psychiatry, languages and travel. And that probably comes from my teenage search for my "essence", the kern that wasn't a product of circumstances. For more info call my shrink.
Friendship is my religion. Is there anything as beautiful as the lengths we'll go to bridge our differences with someone we care about?
I like emotional intimacy. I think it enhances everything.
My standards for humans are very high, and those for my close friends even higher.
I really try to be as considerate & consistent with my values as possible.
I try to add a lil magic to other people's life every time I can. Makes me feel fizzy inside.
I chose psychiatry because I like meeting new people -especially the weird ones-, because happiness is not only a legitimate goal, but I also genuinely think the happier we are the better we are to our piers (that's my shot at making the world better and possibly curing/preventing EVIL).
I'm catwoman and I do my own stunts.
And I think healthy relationships are freeing and empowering.
My psychiatry training focused on transcultural psychiatry, the sensorial specifics of autism, plus all questions LGBT.
I know. You're SO thrilled you can't stand it.
I want to give a shot at social reinsertion on Skid Row...now I think what's most needed is for someone to fuse and coordinate all the non profits working there, and managing everybody's egos sadly seems way harder then starting from scratch.
If I hadn't done that, I'd be singing/teaching scuba in Bali/a pedophile serial killer.
I still plan on doing humanitarian medicine, a doc on the origins of sexual orientation and a website promoting sexy sex ed.
I really like making lists. Sometimes I make lists of the lists I should make.
Giving/making life as magical as possible/travelling (art makes me travel)/ doing something new/ dancing & creating
One of the great things about LA is that there's so much bookworm-me wants to learn. Surfing, climbing you name it.
And I write long texts. Not this long, but long. Why are you reading this?
- Bouncing. Im the bouncing queen.
- Impatience (I want to step on a skate and be Tony Hawk immediately Ionlyhave1lifegoddamit).
- My friendships are what I'm proudest of. I've known a lot of them for 3/4 of my life and YAY they still talk to me ˆˆ.
- Preparing desserts.
- Doing really stupid things just to not loose a dare.
- CPR. Ends well but why do people collapse unconscious next to me so damn much? It's uncomfortable when I'm dressed up as a punk undead platypus.
- I sew really well (if it's human skin).
- I'm never cold. I take a sweater mainly so people will finally shut up.
- I kid a lot. If you get offended by something I wrote, it's most probably that I don't always realize what I'm saying in English yet. Educate me? Or not. Im probably also a bitch in denial.
movies: Blade Runner, Natural Born Killers, Fight Club, Live Stock and 2 smoking barrels, True Romance, all Miyasaki, Harold and Maud, My life without me, Lucia y el sexo, the Host, Kid A, Star Wars VI, revolutionary road, Aronovsky, Meliès, anything that makes me experience something new...
tv: daily show and the colbert report. I'm weary of series cause I get addicted.
music : they're good tracks in every genre, then I'm not in the mood for everything all the time.
morphine, basement jaxx, die antword, rock and roll (I know ALL the lyrics. creepy), grimes, brooke candy, Gaga, 808s & Heartbreak, ODB, old electro (daft punk, jerome pacman, justice), the pas de deux of swanlake.
Also can't break my chris isaak habit but that's a state secret.
honorable mention : Guys
We Fucked podcast. Huge.
food: I'm a sucker for dark chocolate. pair that with red wine and I'm on cloud 9999
My parole officer
My pimp. He counts double ^^
I really shouldn't objectify men though.
- Why hasn't the FBI asked me to work for them yet? Should I learn arabic? Which version of the Coran should I read?
- My 5 year old like question of the day (Was burberry ever a berry? Why are sea lion babies called pups? What are these 11 dimensions? etc.)
- You want a movie/artshow/danceshow buddy and are ok with talking about the movie/artshow/danceshow when it's over.
- It's now obvious to you I'm the reincarnation of the Dalaï Lama. Or Elvis. But I want to be called the Kingette. Queen is for betas.
- Statistically, 100% of winners gave it a shot.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.