Time for a bulleted list:
- I read mostly science fiction, fantasy, and some horror (mostly
Stephen King's variety). Also, I like to read graphic novels/comics
and nonfiction. So, uh, nearly everything. I like to read.
- My favorite movie is Ghostbusters. I also am quite fond of the
Fifth Element, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the recent
Marvel/DC superhero movies. The Dude abides.
- I enjoy watching Mythbusters, Top Gear (the UK version, of
course), Robot Chicken, and various cartoons. My TV junk food is
paranormal shows. I was/am a Seinfeld fan. I still keep a candle
burning for Babylon 5.
- Examples of the kind of music I like include The Protomen, REM,
They Might Be Giants, and Mumford & Sons. I was an avid fan of
DMB back when I was younger, not so much now. I also seriously love
me some Irish/Celtic music. Really, I can find something in nearly
all genres that I like. Certain types of metal give me a headache,
- I'll dodge the food question by saying that I'll eat almost
anything. Although it's not quite a food, per se, I also enjoy fine
beers, scotch, and whiskey (in moderation).