Find better matches with our advanced
29 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 4:41pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Other (Fluently)
As for movies, a ridiculous one I enjoy is Zoolander. And yes, I have an official countdown for the sequel's release. You're camping out a week in advance for the premiere with me, right?!? That's true love. I also like sci-fi movies because you can never go wrong with scandalous aliens, politician zombies and free-thinking robots.
I don't watch TV. Ok, that's a lie. I'm actually in a polyamorous relationship with Netflix, HBO, SyFy, Food Network and a few others that shall not be named.
Music: I'll dance to it if it has a beat and if I know the lyrics, you've been forewarned and just move back because shit's about to get real!
Food: I eat it all, 'nuff said. Andrew Zimmern is my hero. Let's get weird and feed each other oddities of the world. I love cooking, but not the best baker - go figure.
-Cats fitting into things they shouldn't/can't and making fun of them for it
-Forcing and interjecting myself into stranger's conversations
-To Catch a Predator reruns
-Pandora's indie dance station
Or, how I can sneak into The Battery and pretend to live the privileged life while dressed in last year's Halloween outfit without being asked to leave the premise and treated with the utmost respect - no snickering, staffers. If you can make this dream a reality, I promise you my first born (which actually might be OUR first born - say whuuuuuuut (smooth huh?)).
Side note, I used ¨oozing¨ twice in my profile without any allusions to filthy sex or giggling. Surefire signs I'm a a real adult.
Or, as an icebreaker, feel free to pick any of the following questions to answer:
1. On average, how many times a week do you hurt yourself trying to dance in the shower?
2. What did you do the night Whitney Houston died?
3. How many friendships have you ruined because you refused to play a game of Monopoly mercifully?
4. How many seconds would it take you to eat an entire block of cheese?
5. What do you think cats dream about?
6. What was your first AOL screen name?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.