I just turned 39...I just finished my MBA...I live at Yonge/Eg...I am looking to meet the right woman who will make my already awesome life just that much sweeter.
I'd like to chat and then take you for a drink and together we can end this silly singleness and move on with our lives...hand in hand....well, hand in claw...ok just kidding, I have all my body parts :)
- I've been to 20+ countries (Favorites cities: London, Paris, Boston and Sydney...fave countries: Japan, Thailand and Australia)
- I am decent cook
- I have two environmental degrees (Bach and Masters) and an MBA
- I have one tattoo
- I am a wine and beer snob
- I have an eclectic taste in art. The walls of my place have photographs, aboriginal art, animation art, comic art, street art and a Jackson Pollock (obviously a reprint)
- I think tomatoes are evil
- Photography is a serious hobby of mine
- I collect signed literary novels (i.e. Christopher Moore, Stephen King as well as Giller/Man Booker/Pulitzer types) and signed movie posters (Coolest is probably my Forbidden Planet poster signed by Leslie Neilson)
- I attend a fair number of film festivals (TIFF, Hot Docs, Short Film fest) and pretty much all the literary festivals (WOTS, IFOA, Appel events) fests every year. I have no expectation that these are your thing but would love it if my interests were shared to a degree.
If you are interested in a very small representation of the kind of photos I take:
Or the kinds of books I read:
PS - After the passing of my kitty in August, I have adopted a new kitty named Molly (pic in my profile series) :)