In regards to film. I really find writer/directors the most interesting. I would like to make movies, or an off the wall animated show (or cartoon as the kids say) I have an idea for. Some of the most fun I've had was breaking new ideas with a group of people . Me and my roommate try to figure out who we would be in TV/movies
While I'm not the most out going person I do enjoy having a small group of friends over a larger group, pretty much all of the time. Sitting around with a group of friends having an invigorating conversation is pretty great. I love to get laughs.
I find astrology annoying.
Some other things that don't fit together:
- I find if I can talk to some one about higher minded things, I can talk to them about anything. I just like to know that I can, doesn't mean we have to all the time.
- To me it feels like its not so much what you do as who you do it with.
- Not a sport follower. Skeptic, Atheist, Feminist, Politically Progressive De-centrist.
- There is some part of me that is thinks about biking across the country, that seems more interesting to me that rock climbing.
- I have a tendency to take on to many podcasts, news stories, etc