Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Long Island City, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For casual sex
- Last online
- Jul 20
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
Counting bars of music in my head.
Hockey and skating (as any Canadian should).
other things that I can't think of right now,
Movies: comedies, anchor man, dumb and dumber, knocked up, 40 yr old virgin etc.
I also enjoy action, scifi, some horror but I a wuss when it comes to movies like Paranormal Activity, or open water
Food: i eat almost anything, but I love sushi but don't really eat any seafood (i'm starting but not too fond of it yet), anything with chicken, and spicy food
Tv: the office, Chuck, Grimm, csi, criminal minds, the walking dead, game of thrones, venture bros, archer, and many more.
2. Music, the feeling you get from music is amazing, be it playing or listening I wouldn't be able to live with out it
3. Physical activity, i love playing sports. Hockey is number one for me, but i enjoy anything that leaves you breathless and tired.
4. The four seasons, not the hotel but the actual seasons. Eachone has a sort of magic to it.
5. A good book. something that can transport you from this world into an alternate reality.
6. Time. This is more for the time to do any and all things that you want.
Other then that I often think about music, the future and where I will end up.
really anything you want to know just ask. Recently, i cried a little during the last two episodes of the office.
or just want to chat with me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.