Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • New Britain, CT
- Last Online
- Today – 3:30am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I also like to think I'm funny. I feel like I could probably get anyone to laugh at something I say or do.
I'm also decently tall, so they most likely notice that too.
Favorite Movies: I watch a decent amount of movies, Scorsese has to be my favorite director with The Departed probably being my favorite film by him.
Favorite Shows: I am abusing netflix. Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny, Lost, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Archer (Show is funny as hell), Scrubs, and House of Cards is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
Favorite Music: I enjoy good music of all genres. Classic Rock, Country, Rap, Metal, Death Metal, Techno, Progressive Rock, etc. You name the genre I probably have a pandora station belonging to it.
Favorite Food: This is a tough question. Snyder's Buffalo Chicken Pretzels are pretty amazing, so I'll go with that.
2. People to talk to - Socializing is incredibly important to me. It can be over the internet on something like skype or an instant messenger or in person. If too much time passes between talking to people and not I feel like I'm going crazy.
3. The Internet - I spend too much time on it, and I do web development so I'd be out of the job.
4. Music - I don't personally create music, but I enjoy listening to it. I listen to it when I'm relaxing and when I'm trying to get work done. I just listen to music all the time.
5. Video Games - I spend a lot of my time playing video games. I just enjoy competing with other people in games.
6. My sense of taste - I enjoy trying new foods and drinks, so if I lost my ability to taste things I would be incredibly sad.
I also think about science related topics often, and try to research them to the best of my ability.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.