Anyway. Hi! My name's Zeke, and I'm the bee's knees.
I'm a pretty simple guy. I love life. I love people. I love music, and fun, and color, and sunshine. I love strangers with smiles on their faces. I love the simplicity of holding hands with someone you think is swell. I love waking up in the middle of the night and turning my pillow over to the cold side. I love group hugs. I love making people laugh. I love balconies. I love stupid little everyday adventures like checking what's behind a door that I've never looked in.
I'm not sure I really know exactly who I'm looking for. But I have some ideas. I'm looking for my best friend. Someone who knows how to have fun, and not take life too seriously. Someone I can be with because we enjoy doing life together. As far as the "specifics" go, I'm not terribly picky. I mostly just appreciate someone who is comfortable with themselves, and has a big personality. Beyond that, I think the rest tends to work itself out.
Anyway, enough tedious stuff. I like lists, so here's a list!
- I'm an indie singer/songwriter, guitar and ukulele player, and general music enthusiast.
- I'm a shamelessly hopeless romantic. Too many Disney movies as a kid, I guess.
- Friendship and family are everything to me.
- While I am capable of getting way-too-passionate about nearly anything, a few of my biggest passions are running, music, local restaurants and bars, my dog, and finding really cool views to look at and be angsty.
- I think the 1920's had the coolest fashion sense ever. I'm nearly certain I was accidentally born in the wrong era.
- You're easy-going. You're down to earth, and laid back. I know that life has its serious moments, but for the most part, it's just so much fun, right?
- Ideally, you enjoy the finer aspects of watching a terrible movie. Preferably one about zombies, or confusing science fiction monsters.
- You care about your well-being. I'm not looking for a health nut or anything; I'm not one myself. Just someone who cares about herself is all. Brownie points if you'll go for a run with me!
- Watching bad action movies and eating Chinese food. Racing me the wrong way on an escalator. Sitting on a good porch and enjoying each others' company. If any or all of those activities sounds like something you'd enjoy, we're going to get along just great.