Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 • M • Cupertino, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 22
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- English, Italian
Looking for dance partners. I've got a lot of make up to do for many activities that I've been missing out on for many years, and hitting clubs in the city (or local dives too) is interesting to me right now. Huge bonus if you will go dancing with me. And if so, please message me!
Snowboarding every chance I can. Running, hiking, kayaking, exploring. Playing catch (football, baseball, frisbee, soccer, girls).
Favorite book: The Count of Monte Cristo.
* I eat my cereal with berries or sliced banana. Or apple, kiwi, or pear, peach, or tangerine. No to grapes (never tried that). Update: Persimmon works well too! (seemed to be the seasonally "in" thing to try)
* Cutting boards -- they're not just for food prep any more! Great for serving a quick meal, like a sandwich or sliced fruit. Fun to collect. Nice decorating idea! (in the kitchen)
* Hot (steamy) showers on cold mornings (with a waterpik shower massager)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 33–47
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* Club Dancing
* Skiing/Snowboarding (seasonal)
* Sightseeing (Museums, Galleries, Nature, Monuments)
* Tennis lessons (I fear I have developed bad habits)
* Something else? (cooking lessons, fencing, improv, or other interesting type of partner class)
Or, if you eat your cereal with grapes. I'm curious how that tastes...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.