• I just recently picked up reading as a hobby and it's quickly
becoming one of my favorite. So if you have any suggestions, let me
• My Favorite Books: To Kill A Mockingbird, Ender's Games,
Someone: A Novel, The Power of Myth, Skybreaker
• Books I am Currently Reading: Ancillary Justice, The Way of Zen,
and an assortment of non-fiction books on Biology, Gardening, and
• Any animated movie by Pixar, Ghilbi, Disney, or Dreamworks.
• Any decent/good action and comedy movies.
• A few off the top of my head: Shawshank Redemption, The Green
Mile, Gattaca, The Dark Knight, 21 Days Later, Fight Club, Eternal
Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, The Prestige, Good Will
Hunting, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, K-Pax, Children of Men,
Zoolander, Kick-Ass, Scott Pilgram, Horrible Bosses, Shaun of the
Dead, Gladiator, The Fifth Element, and Princess Bride.
Favorite Television Show(s)
• I don't watch too much T.V. shows. I don't even have a T.V.,
however I guess the internet is my substitute.
• Update! I finally got myself to watch Games of Throne, it's
awesome. Still need to watch Season 2/3/4. Who has the DVDs or an
HBO account, we can be friends just off that basis.
• Anything, except Screamo. Its not music but I also enjoy
• Lately, I've been listening to a lot of James Morrison, John
Mayer, Brandi Carlile, OneRepublic, Ingrid Michaelson, BOY, The
Avett Brothers, Basia Bulat, Jarle Bernhoft, The Civil Wars, and
• Anything Savory or Refreshing. I will say I am fond of Sushi and