Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 12:15pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegan
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Okay), Chinese (Poorly)
Lately I've been into comedy autobiographies, such as “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)” by Mindy Kaling, “Me Talk Pretty One Day” by David Sedaris, and “Bossypants” by Tina Fey. Most books I read nowadays are educational, about languages and programming and such.
I don't watch a whole lot of movies. Generally comedy is my genre.
I watch a lot of TV shows. The Office, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, and Parks and Recreation are definitely favorites… I love to laugh! In the more serious vein, I've enjoyed Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead.
I listen to a lot of top 40. My favorite artist is Regina Spektor, but I can listen to pretty much anything sung by a woman. It's weird but a female singing voice is much more appealing to me than a male one. *shrug*
I've been vegetarian since 2012, but before and after I changed my diet I've enjoyed Vietnamese and Korean dishes (phở is an all time favorite!). I guess I can't say I'm not picky, but I really do like any type of food. (I just don't eat some of them.)
• my two best friends
• … (sigh) let's face it, my iPhone
• my work to keep me busy
• a solid plan (I plan everything.)
• a goal (I hate the feeling of not moving forward!)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.