Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Last Online
- Dec 1
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
Mrittech Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
ImWorthIt26 Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
Beachbumjohnnyb Allendale, Michigan more adventurous
patrickb4242 Grand Rapids, Michigan more adventurous
shortiee_7 Kentwood, Michigan more adventurous
visionary01 Grandville, Michigan more adventurous
sapptom Grand Rapids, Michigan more modern
hippie_guy87 Grandville, Michigan more modern
TV wise - I'm very into good, smart serialized dramas. LOST and Breaking Bad are at the top of the list, along with Mad Men, Friday Night Lights and an old NBC show from the early '00's called Ed. I've been with The Office from the beginning, Arrested Development was/is way too good for its time while Parks and Recreation and Modern Family provide most of my laugh-out-loud moments. I love the smart humor and satire underneath South Park's surface-level juvenile appearance and have a huge respect for the two guys who put that together in record time every week, being a broadcaster myself.
Speaking on books, I spent most of my college life reading books I didn't want to be reading and I haven't done too much outside if that. I have been making my way through The Walking Dead very slowly if that counts.
I love a lot of different styles of music, except Country and Heavy Metal. Most Alternative Rock, The Beatles, MJ, Explosions in the Sky, or anything with a great beat are my go-tos.
2. My watch. I just feel really weird without it. Like I'm naked or something.
3. My glasses. Wouldn't have made it too far typing this stuff, that's for sure.
4. Good stories. Sometimes I feel that life is just waiting to hear the next great story, and the things that happen during waiting periods are the best stories of all.
5. Texas Roadhouse's Caesar Salad. It's a fantastic restaurant that serves the best salad ever. Pretty sure the dressing has severely addicting drugs in it.
6. People Skills. Because without this, you're going to have a hard time doing anything.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating