Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Grand Rapids, MI
- Last Online
- Jul 3
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
TV wise - I'm very into good, smart serialized dramas. LOST and Breaking Bad are at the top of the list, along with Mad Men, Friday Night Lights and an old NBC show from the early '00's called Ed. I've been with The Office from the beginning, Arrested Development was/is way too good for its time while Parks and Recreation and Modern Family provide most of my laugh-out-loud moments. I love the smart humor and satire underneath South Park's surface-level juvenile appearance and have a huge respect for the two guys who put that together in record time every week, being a broadcaster myself.
Speaking on books, I spent most of my college life reading books I didn't want to be reading and I haven't done too much outside if that. I have been making my way through The Walking Dead very slowly if that counts.
I love a lot of different styles of music, except Country and Heavy Metal. Most Alternative Rock, The Beatles, MJ, Explosions in the Sky, or anything with a great beat are my go-tos.
2. My watch. I just feel really weird without it. Like I'm naked or something.
3. My glasses. Wouldn't have made it too far typing this stuff, that's for sure.
4. Good stories. Sometimes I feel that life is just waiting to hear the next great story, and the things that happen during waiting periods are the best stories of all.
5. Texas Roadhouse's Caesar Salad. It's a fantastic restaurant that serves the best salad ever. Pretty sure the dressing has severely addicting drugs in it.
6. People Skills. Because without this, you're going to have a hard time doing anything.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.