Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Plover, WI
- Last Online
- Sep 14, 2013
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
My favorite movie is Gladiator or Step Brothers.
My favorite music differs from rock to country to hip hop, it depends how I am feeling.
My favorite food is pretty much any kinds. I like Mexican, Chinese, American, and anything else that tastes good.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Honesty - If you even question this about yourself, do not bother talking to me.
- Professionalism - I find it appealing when someone takes their career or education seriously, it shows a sign of maturity.
- Caring - Someone I can count on and enjoy being around.
- Humor - Laughing is important and makes getting along that much easier.
- Family Oriented - Family should be important to everyone, so if you don't enjoy being with your family, you won't get along with me.
- Driven - I am looking for someone that knows what they want in life, and is not afraid to take chances to get what they want.
- Athleticism - Just looking for someone who enjoys sports and likes to workout, having a workout buddy would be awesome.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.