Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Feb 8
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently)
Hmm... I can do some housework and cook too if it matters, cos I live by myself when I'm overseas?
I liked the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, read the book a long time before they made it into a movie.
Avengers and Men In Black 3 were cool mass market movies, but I like shows that make me laugh like Horrible Bosses. Cartoons like Shrek and Despicable Me are great too.
If you mean TV, I don't really watch TV because there are too many ads. The shows I would rather watch include Les Misérables in London, or Lion King in NYC.
Beethoven is great, but I will probably be listening to the top 100 pop songs of the month.
I like Japanese food like chashu ramen and sashimi, local food like char quay tiao, fried prawn noodles, and curry fish head, Western food like steak, salads, and fish and chips.
Erms... finding more interesting stuffs to do wherever I happen to be? Deciding how to arrange my schedule so that I can catch up with everyone? gosh it's bad to think too much and we should all just enjoy the moment instead!
2. Out at the bar with friends in NYC
3. On a date with friends in Europe
4. Chilling back home with family in Singapore
5. Having a romantic candlelit dinner?
Every Friday is kinda different I guess? :D
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.