Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:13am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly)
I still want to eventually get back to writing more -- I fondly recall the month I did NaNoWriMo as one of the most fulfilling of my life. But right now my focus is on building what I can with rails. And the ruby.
Movies: Classic Star Wars; Sherlock Holmes; Wizard People, Dear Reader; Enter the Void (weirdest movie ever)
Shows: Game of Thrones; Rome; Star Trek: The Next Generation; Archer; South Park; Firefly; Star Trek: Deep Space Nine; Superhero Cartoons
Music: Emancipator; David Garrett; The Chieftains; Weird Al; video game soundtracks. I don't like a lot of lyrics in my music.
Food: Artichokes, feta cheese, hummus, sloppy joes, big-ass burritos, mushrooms... Picking a favorite food is hard, there are so many flavor combinations that I love.
1. Blistex. I fucking hate chapped lips.
2. Books. New books are like exploring new worlds while rereading a favorite is like visiting old friends.
3. My bike. Riding on the street is like "Dances with Wolves", except replace wolves with "two-ton death machines".
4. Good food and drink. I suppose I could live without this, but why would I want to?
5. The laptop. I can code, game, write and mindlessly browse the internet all with one expensive piece of technology
6. My imagination. How long until we're all wired up to the internet through microchips that talk to our brains? Can an interstellar government actually effectively function given the vastness of space? Who would win, Superman or Rand Al'Thor? (hint: BALEFIRE!) There's something new to ask every day.
And other, more mundane things - like how green the grass is over yonder, what I'm writing, how can I code that thing I want to code, where I'm going and who I want to be.
And just generally anything I can imagine. I'm sometimes quiet on the outside, but that's just because I'm talking on the inside.
You like cider and want to drink some.
You want me to tell you a story I just made up.
You want book recommendations, or have some for me
You want to drunkenly play video games at an arcade.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.