Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


30 Chicago, IL Man


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 20-35
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Nov 25
6' 3" (1.91m)
Body Type
Average build
Agnosticism and it’s important
Post grad
Doesn’t have kids
English (Fluently), French (Somewhat)
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
"A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse"

"Am I a good person? Deep down, do I even really want to be a good person, or do I only want to seem like a good person so that people (including myself) will approve of me? Is there a difference? How do I ever actually know whether I’m bullshitting myself, morally speaking?"

"What is character but the determination of incident? What is incident but the illustration of character?"

No, but seriously, this section is the worst.

I miss Rob Ford.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working in data science for a digital marketing firm. 20% of my work is fun analytical work; the other 80% is data prep and validation. You know how websites and ads seem to know way too much about you and are always suggesting things you might like? Feel free to blame me and people like me, at least a bit.

Hiking as much as I can. I have been trying to get out to the various nature preserves around Chicago this summer with relative success. Give me suggestions if you have them!

Slowly digging my way through my must read list. I'm still shifting back into pleasure reading mode after grad school. Really enjoying the eBook lending program through the public library.

Expanding my cooking abilities. Desperately trying to not be so pale.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Trivia, making potato side dishes, getting sucked into new fascinations, understanding probability, getting around efficiently on the CTA, quoting MF Doom...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
If I'm on public transit: probably my sweet Kindle cover
If I'm on the street: determined east-coast style walk
If I'm sitting at the bar: the odd looking glass my beer came in

Or maybe something about my physical appearance, what do I know?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
From what I can tell everyone puts the exact same stuff here so I'm not going to bother with Books/TV/Movies/Music, because I bet you can guess.

Food: I spent the first 20 years of my life being picky; now I am making up for lost time. Also, SPICY SPICY SPICY! I think this covers it.

Podcasts(updated): Lore, Mystery Show, Filmspotting, CBB (an old favorite back in the mix) (also other EarWolf stuff), The Bugle, Freakonomics...
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Beer (the yummy kind, not the yellow fizzy kind); Whiskey; Google Maps; Seltzer (plus Ribena); Flannel; and Long Aimless (sometimes purposeful) Walks.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why office coffee is so terrible. How to fit more reading for pleasure into my schedule. Is $100 really too much per pillow?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
When I'm walking somewhere, and not otherwise engaged, I avoid the cracks.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You enjoy paradoxes and walks to nowhere. You read The Oatmeal and wish it updated more often. If you agree with the following statement: Pequod's lunch deal is proof that we are loved.

Or if you feel like marathoning Twin Peaks, I'm feeling the itch again.

Telling me where my quotes come from tells me nothing other than your ability to use google (or, God forgive you, Bing). If, instead, you want to profess your shared love (or unshared hatred) of the quoted: bring it!