Some people think I am really easy to figure out. I have had other people tell me that I am layered and hard to decipher. Personally, I try to be honest and upfront. I tell things as they are and often times people are unnerved by the truth. Am I a puzzle wrapped in an enigma coated with chocolate and a hard candy shell? Perhaps.
Things I Love: Music, Chocolate, Body Products (soaps, shampoos, etc) Travel, Coffee, Games/Puzzles, Friends, and Culture.
Things I could do without: Passive-Aggressive behavior, Raw Tomatoes, Insomnia, Tardiness, and Smoking.
Things I like:
1. Nature and being outside (though I prefer a bed to a tent).
2. Hanging out with my friends (once in a while I am also content to just indulge in "me" time)
3. Trying new things (I won't pretend to like them if I don't however).
4. Reading (but it has to be a good book that holds my interest).
5. The rain and snow (if I am inside warm and dry).