Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • Las Vegas, NV
- Last Online
- Jul 30, 2013
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay)
Singing - I was in Chamber Choir and Madrigals at 2 of my different high schools for 3 years, advanced choir for 5 1/2 years, and intermediate choir for 1/2 a year, Never been in anything lower. I've also been in the Las Vegas honor choir in 2010 (junior year) and The Nevada All-State choir in '11 (Senior year).
Video games - I grew up with the NES, SNES, ad N64, and play them still.
Books - Shogun, Tweak, Manga, EON, The Godfather.
Movies - Every movie......maybe.
Music - Heavily Metal and rock, but I also love house, dubstep, some country, very little rap, and love acapella.
2. I have a legend of zelda wallet that I've had for 4 years now, and I freak out every time I lose. It has extreme sentimental value to me.
3.My car. For not only obvious reasons of transportation, but without it, I do not know how I would get another.
4. My knife kit. I own my own personal kitchen knife kit, with just about every kind of knife I need and cooking utensil (excluding pots and pans), worth about $377. It's just too dear to me, not only because of its actual worth, but they are my tools that I cook with.
5.My N64, Love it.
6.My guitars, I've had them for 6(Electric) and 4(Acoustic) years.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.