Their result for The Megaman NES Test ...

You scored 54Megaman!

Thanks for doing the test! You liked it? You think you can do better without cheating? Well, this is what I think! 0-25% I think you haven't played the Megaman games, maybe one of the series.. I recommend you to play all 6 parts! They're great and maybe you can come back to improve your score.. 26-50% You've played your share of Megaman games, you're probably from the same games generation as me! ^^ Still, you haven't played enough if you ask me.. So dust of your NES and e-bay some old cardridged together! 51-75% You've answered more then half of the questions right and some of them were very tricky! Well done! 76-99% I don't know who you are but you either have a very good memory.. Or you've played all six parts and completed them all! chances are you like this game just as much as I do! :D 100% I give you nothing but respect.. I bet you like watching speed-runs on youtube, or perform them yourself.. You are probably very skilled at this game and I take you on any time to see who can run faster!

Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • % Megaman Distribution

    They scored 54% on % Megaman, higher than 49% of your peers.

All possible test results

Thanks for doing the test! You liked it? You think you can do better without cheating? Well, this is what I think! 0-25% I think you haven't played the Megaman games, maybe one of the series.. I rec... Read more

Take this test »

More tests we think you'll like

More Top Tests

Add a photo to:

Stay fresh with Instagram

Are you sure you want to delete this album?

Where's your photo?

Drop it like it’s hot

Photos must be at least 400 x 400px
Edit thumbnail
Add a caption

You look fantastic!