Their result for The Buddhist Basics Test ...
2. Prince Siddhartha's birth was anticipated with much excitement, as it was prophesied that he would either save humanity from cyclic suffering, or become: A Chakravartin, world-ruling monarch, AND (by some) an Avatar of Vishnu
3. Befitting his social rank and according to the tradition of the day, Prince Siddhartha received an extensive education in the sixty-four Tantric arts and sciences. These include: wrestling and needlework.
4. Okay, Keanu lovers. I know you're out there. What four sights was the Prince shielded from during his life in the Palace? Old age, sickness, death, and a renunciate (sannyasin)
5. However, he left his wife and son behind when he slipped quietly out of the palace that night. Your thoughts on this? No 'right' anwer, though you COULD go for "The act of renouncing the world in order to pursue the solution to suffering on behalf of all beings was a truly radical gesture for a spoilt aristocrat. Kudos!"
6. How did Siddhartha's companions react his abandonment of asceticism? They were appalled, believing that their main man had reneged on his vows of renunciation.
7. Unsuccessful in attacking Siddhartha with weapons, intimidating him with grisly and warlike legions, seducing him with his nine irresistibly hot daughters, or breaking the Bodhisattva's samadhi by offering him the whole world, Mara promptly: Vanished without a trace.
8. At this first turning of the Dharma wheel, he taught: The Four Noble Truths: This is Suffering; Suffering arises due to Causes; All things are Impermanent, A Reliable Path to Freedom has been established and can be practiced.
9. the first Buddhist monastery for women was established at the request of His step-mother, Mahaprajapati, and was built on land donated by: The courtesan, Ambapali
10. The objects of refuge are: Guru, Deva, Dakini! AND: Buddha, Dharma, Sangha
11. one principal Hinayana (vehicle of individual realization) tradition survives, and is called: Theravada
12. how would a practitioner from each of the three traditions likely respond to a visceral experience such as sex? -(c), but it would still depend upon the vow class the Vajra practitioner holds. Tantric Buddhism does NOT mean a license to commit ordinary acts arising from unmodified ignorance, desire, or aggression!
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 20% on Variable #1, higher than 58% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 2746 times.
Are you afraid of bugs? Or do you think they're cute? Take this test to find out If you're the Afraid type, the Squeamish type, the Neutral type, or the Adoring type!
Taken 34129 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 3508 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Yor mom test Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. TODO: REWRITE THIS.
Taken 6716 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 587 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Taken 10783 times.
What science-fiction spaceship should you command?
Taken 2168 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are you the one for Danny Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if you are cool enough to be with me. O...
Taken 36507 times.
Can you survive in the wilderness? What if you got lost in the woods or there was a natural disaster? Would you die or make it out alive!
Taken 10525 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 80898 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.