Their result for The What is your Learning Style Test ...
25 Auditory, 31 Visual, 44 Kinesthetic
Your preferred learning style is indicated by whichever category has the largest percentage. Tied or close percentages indicate that you generally use both (or all) learning styles equally well.
Select your learning style from the links below to learn more about your learning style:
If you scored mostly visual you probably have a visual learning style. You learn by seeing and looking.
Common Traits of Visual Learners
- Take numerous detailed notes
- Tend to sit in the front
- Are usually neat and clean
- Often close their eyes to visualize or remember something
- Find something to watch if they are bored
- Like to see what they are learning
- Benefit from illustrations and presentations that use color
- Are attracted to written or spoken language rich in imagery
- Prefer stimuli to be isolated from auditory and kinesthetic distraction
- Find passive surroundings ideal
If you scored mostly auditory you probably have an auditory learning style. You learn by hearing and listening.
Common Traits of Auditory Learners
- Sit where they can hear but needn't pay attention to what is happening in front
- May not coordinate colors or clothes, but can explain why they are wearing what they are wearing and why
- Hum or talk to themselves or others when bored
- Acquire knowledge by reading aloud
- Remember by verbalizing lessons to themselves (if they don't they have difficulty reading maps or diagrams or handling conceptual assignments like mathematics)
If you scored mostly kinesthetic you probably have a kinesthetic learning style. You learn by touching and doing.
Common Traits of Kinesthetic Learners
- Need to be active and take frequent breaks
- Speak with their hands and with gestures
- Remember what was done, but have difficulty recalling what was said or seen
- Find reasons to tinker or move when bored
- Rely on what they can directly experience or perform
- Activities such as cooking, construction, engineering and art help them perceive and learn
- Enjoy field trips and tasks that involve manipulating materials
- Sit near the door or someplace else where they can easily get up and move around
- Are uncomfortable in classrooms where they lack opportunities for hands-on experience
- Communicate by touching and appreciate physically expressed encouragement, such as a pat on the back
If you like this test, try one of my other tests:
The Totally Random A-Z Trivia Test
The Which Dr. Seuss Book Are You Test
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 25% on Auditory, higher than 26% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Visual, higher than 19% of your peers.
They scored 44% on Kinesthetic, higher than 74% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 775 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 12862 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 364 times.
The galaxy is a very diverse world, see who you would be in that world.
Taken 838 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 3418 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 1120 times.
If you want to find out what a girl means when she does something just take this test.
Taken 8445 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 4327 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 1239 times.
now do you really know me?
Taken 21 times.
Descubra a que time você pertence nesse Manicômio