Their result for The What is your Learning Style Test ...
44 Auditory, 38 Visual, 19 Kinesthetic
Your preferred learning style is indicated by whichever category has the largest percentage. Tied or close percentages indicate that you generally use both (or all) learning styles equally well.
Select your learning style from the links below to learn more about your learning style:
If you scored mostly visual you probably have a visual learning style. You learn by seeing and looking.
Common Traits of Visual Learners
- Take numerous detailed notes
- Tend to sit in the front
- Are usually neat and clean
- Often close their eyes to visualize or remember something
- Find something to watch if they are bored
- Like to see what they are learning
- Benefit from illustrations and presentations that use color
- Are attracted to written or spoken language rich in imagery
- Prefer stimuli to be isolated from auditory and kinesthetic distraction
- Find passive surroundings ideal
If you scored mostly auditory you probably have an auditory learning style. You learn by hearing and listening.
Common Traits of Auditory Learners
- Sit where they can hear but needn't pay attention to what is happening in front
- May not coordinate colors or clothes, but can explain why they are wearing what they are wearing and why
- Hum or talk to themselves or others when bored
- Acquire knowledge by reading aloud
- Remember by verbalizing lessons to themselves (if they don't they have difficulty reading maps or diagrams or handling conceptual assignments like mathematics)
If you scored mostly kinesthetic you probably have a kinesthetic learning style. You learn by touching and doing.
Common Traits of Kinesthetic Learners
- Need to be active and take frequent breaks
- Speak with their hands and with gestures
- Remember what was done, but have difficulty recalling what was said or seen
- Find reasons to tinker or move when bored
- Rely on what they can directly experience or perform
- Activities such as cooking, construction, engineering and art help them perceive and learn
- Enjoy field trips and tasks that involve manipulating materials
- Sit near the door or someplace else where they can easily get up and move around
- Are uncomfortable in classrooms where they lack opportunities for hands-on experience
- Communicate by touching and appreciate physically expressed encouragement, such as a pat on the back
If you like this test, try one of my other tests:
The Totally Random A-Z Trivia Test
The Which Dr. Seuss Book Are You Test
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 44% on Auditory, higher than 80% of your peers.
They scored 38% on Visual, higher than 30% of your peers.
They scored 19% on Kinesthetic, higher than 15% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 2442 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 11953 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 1909 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 897 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 219 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 1567 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 34953 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 1971 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Taken 83337 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 7021 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.