Their result for A Random 80s Sitcom Quiz ...
You scored 67 percent – well versed in those sitcoms
You have watched a lot of eighties sitcoms. You probably watch reruns of these shows on TV Land and Nick at Nite when you get the chance. You may even be one of those people that thinks sitcoms died in the nineties, so you don't really watch them anymore. In any case, kudos to you for your command of sitcom trivia.
If you have any issues/questions/suggestions for me and you're on okcupid.com, please send them over to smenon. Or mail email@example.com. Answers below.
- Carla Tortelli was the head waitress at Cheers. Both Diane and Rebecca did work under her at various points in the show. Vera Peterson, Norm’s wife, only appeared on the show once, but they did not show her face.
- Harry the Hat was the name of Harry Anderson's character. He was a local con artist and cheat, who regularly swindled money from the "Cheers" gang. He had a memorable return to the show in its last season, helping destroy the bar's rival, Gary's Olde Town Tavern.
- Mike was the eldest son on Growing Pains. The other children were Carol, Ben, and Chrissy. Luke, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, joined the family much later on in the show, but was not a direct relative.
- Maggie Seaver was a TV reporter on the show. She started the show as a newspaper journalist, but later switches careers upon being fired.
- Skip was not one of the Keaton children on Family Ties. He was the next door neighbor, who had a crush on Mallory. Alex, Mallory, Jen, and Andy were the children.
- The Keatons lived in Ohio.
- There were 5 Cosby children: Sandra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa, and Rudy. Several others joined the household at various points (e.g. Raven Symone acting as Olivia), but they were not Cliff and Clair's children.
- Denise initially enrolled as a freshman at Hillman College, a fictional school which was the alma mater of both Cliff and Clair Huxtable. The show "A Different World" was a spin-off from "The Cosby Show", originally following Denise's freshman year at Hillman. She left the show after its first season and returned to "The Cosby Show" because she got pregnant after shooting that first season.
- Alyssa Milano played Samantha Micelli on "Who's the Boss?"
- Tony had been a professional baseball player before becoming a housekeeper on "Who's the Boss?"
- Danica McKellar played Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years". Olivia D'Abo played Kevin's older sister Karen.
- True, Alf was from Melmac.
- On "Perfect Strangers", Balki was originally from Mypos, a fictional island.
- Jason Bateman never appeared on "Major Dad". He played the eldest son David Hogan on "The Hogan Family", he acted as Derek on "Silver Spoons" for a couple of seasons, and he appeared in an episode of "Mr. Belvedere". He actually directed a few episodes of "The Hogan Family". On a non-sitcom note, he was also on the show "Little House on the Prairie"
- All of the above. Clooney acted in several episodes as Jackie's boyfriend Booker on "Roseanne". He acted as George the contractor near the end of "The Facts of Life". He appeared in one episode of "The Golden Girls". He had several brief tv roles in the 80s before hitting it big as Dr. Ross on "ER" in the 90s.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 67% on Smart, higher than 32% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 1031 times.
Do you think your the jealous type...?
Taken 8417 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 119 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 1912 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 4310 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 744 times.
Do you have what it takes to correctly answer a series of moronic trivia questions of little to no value? Find out!
Taken 1135 times.
See of ur dumb or not
Taken 2930 times.
are you insane?
Taken 684 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Progressive Rock music Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if this music appeals to your tastes and yo...
Taken 1218 times.
now do you really know me?