Their result for The Do You Need to Be Shot? Test ...
You need to be shot 3 % of the time, and you say No Guns Please the other 97 %.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 3% on Need to be shot, higher than 6% of your peers.
They scored 97% on No guns please, higher than 97% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 11369 times.
The mind according to Freud is composed of the ID, Ego and Superego. This test will use a totally non-scientific method that I pulled out of my net...
Taken 6285 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 3885 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 1916 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 6082 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 19162 times.
Gals and guys often fantasise about sex with the same gender...even if they dont admit it:) So, do you?
Taken 21899 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 3097 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 24177 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 1519 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.