Their result for The Which COUSIN Should You Date? Test ...

Your Chances of Banging The Cousins: 42 % chance of gettin some Wendy, 12 % chance of doing Faye, 88 % likely you'll bang Kathy, and 42 % chance of having The Twin Cousins!

Well, your patience has paid off and now you are rewarded with the best suited cousin for you! Congrats! If you wish to contact your fav cousin to express your love or utter disgust- you may do so...

OkCupid IDS:

Wendy: PrincessJchase

The Twin Cousins:

Jeannie: GenieFreak

Nina: NinaDarko

Kathy: Lager77

If you would like to contact info for Faye, contact NinaDarko for more information

Thank you for shopping at Cousinz "R" Us!

Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Wendy Distribution

    They scored 42% on Wendy, higher than 95% of your peers.

  • Faye Distribution

    They scored 12% on Faye, higher than 3% of your peers.

  • Kathy Distribution

    They scored 88% on Kathy, higher than 100% of your peers.

  • Twin Cousins Distribution

    They scored 42% on Twin Cousins, higher than 77% of your peers.

All possible test results

Well, your patience has paid off and now you are rewarded with the best suited cousin for you! Congrats! If you wish to contact your fav cousin to express your love or utter disgust- you may do so...... Read more

Take this test »

More tests we think you'll like

More Top Tests