Which Season Colours Emphasize Your Beauty? Pictures Test
Their result for Which Season Colours Emphasize Your Beauty? Pictures Test ...
You scored 48 percent on Autumn!
- Autumn is a warm tone and people with this complexion have golden undertones in their skin, like a pale peach, golden beige or golden brown. Many redheads and brunettes with golden brown eyes fall into this category. However, golden blonde and black hair colouring can also fall into this range.
- Best Colours for Autumn: You have a lot of depth to your colouring and skin tone. Rich golden, spicy and earthy colours will accent your complexion. Therefore, look for a warm undertone when selecting a colour. You can wear both muted and rich warm colours that are seen in autumn leaves and spice colours, such as camel, beige, olive, orange, gold, and dark brown. You will also look great in a rich warm grey.
- Worst Colours for Autumn: Stay away from clear, bright colours and black and white, which will make your look tired and faded. Also steer clear of pastels and blue tones, which will look cold against your complexion and give you a pale appearance.
TAKE ALSO MY NEWEST TEST
- Do you agree?
- No? Probably you are unique natural beauty - mixed type
- Yes? Lets find out more about your personality! Just for fun!
Autumns are intelligent, interested and curious to find out how things work. Strong personal values and loyalties keeps them true to themselves and they are more impressed by content than by fancy packaging. Bursts of enthusiasm often sees them taking on too much work, but they will persevere until it is complete. Their strong sense of self makes them excellent leaders but they can edge on being seen as too bossy at time. Autumns are sociable but like time out to enjoy the great outdoors and favourite pets.
Autumn homes will often be full of books and magazines, chunky oversized eclectic furniture built for comfort, antiques and all things historical. Surfaces from tables to sofas are often loosely covered and accessories decorate all available spaces - their presence comfortable to an Autumn but too cluttered for other colour personalities. Like a squirrel hoarding precious food to see them through the cold winter, Autumns tend to keep everything adding to the abundance of objects in a space.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 29% on spring, higher than 45% of your peers.
They scored 35% on summer, higher than 38% of your peers.
They scored 48% on autumn, higher than 74% of your peers.
They scored 40% on winter, higher than 49% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 58205 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 9083 times.
This test is intended to just give you a laugh. In a day and age of constant competition I decided not to make this test about scoring but rather a br...
Taken 87128 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 3990 times.
Taken 5420 times.
Taken 36241 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 219 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 4285 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 1519 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Does 300 MYA Matter To Me Test. MYA means Millions of Years Ago, so if you don't care, don't know, or don't want to humiliate yo...
Taken 11385 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.