Which Season Colours Emphasize Your Beauty? Pictures Test
Their result for Which Season Colours Emphasize Your Beauty? Pictures Test ...
You scored 55 percent on Summer!
- Summer is a cool tone and like winter complexions, the summers among us have blue or pink undertones. Skin is very pale and pink. Summer colouring usually occurs in natural blondes, and even pale-skinned brunettes with pale eyes. If you’re a trying to discriminate between winter and summer, winters are usually brunettes and summers are mostly natural blondes.
- Best Colours for Summer: Summers have a low level of contrast between their hair, eye colour and skin tone. For you to look your best, choose soft neutrals and pastels, as well as muted colours with cool undertones. Powder blue, dusty pink, mauve, lavender, plum, and pale yellow are all great colour choices.
- Worst Colours for Summer: Avoid intense, vivid hues because they will look harsh and drown you out. Nor should you wear earth tones. Stay away from black and orange.
TAKE ALSO MY NEWEST TEST
- Do you agree?
- No? Probably you are unique natural beauty - mixed type
- Yes? Lets find out more about your personality! Just for fun!
Summers are nurturing, comfortable looking after guests and family, possibly appearing cool to outsiders until they are part of the circle of friends. Highly perceptive they will notice small details that others may not and act as natural peacemakers working in the background to keep harmony. Practicality mixed with a reserved nature means that classic elegance, traditional decorating, antiques, fine china, music and the arts is more comfortable to a Summer than modernity and sophistication. Summers are the perfect host, calm and collected, with everything planned down to the minute details - events at a Summer home will generally be elegant and run smoothly.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 32% on spring, higher than 55% of your peers.
They scored 55% on summer, higher than 79% of your peers.
They scored 21% on autumn, higher than 24% of your peers.
They scored 45% on winter, higher than 60% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 12298 times.
I thought I would play around and write a test that would predict what my first impression of you would be. NOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN, this test was done ...
Taken 533 times.
Hi! And welcome to my How many bananas will you break off at once? Test. You know what I'm talking about.. you feel a little peckish.. try to snap ...
Taken 2717 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Progressive Rock music Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if this music appeals to your tastes and yo...
Taken 8376 times.
Hi! And welcome to my (recently updated 10-29-09) 50 Question Match Perfection Test. This test was designed to test your ultimate compatibility wi...
Taken 1325 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are you the one for Danny Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if you are cool enough to be with me. O...
Taken 601 times.
for those of you who are already offended, I should tell you that 'fundie,' while originally derived from fundamentalist and in reference to christian...
Taken 4845 times.
My brain works in such a "special" way that my friends have named my way of thinking as 'Twisted Roger Logic'. This basically involves making very ast...
Taken 1627 times.
Are you afraid of bugs? Or do you think they're cute? Take this test to find out If you're the Afraid type, the Squeamish type, the Neutral type, or the Adoring type!
Taken 5666 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 19041 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.