Their result for The Healthy Dessert Quiz ...
Apple Walnut Bread Pudding!
Hey! You scored 77% Pudding! A great healthy dessert choice for any occassion, and especially good for the cold weather holidays!! Oh! And did you know that an apple only has about 80 calories and five grams of dietary fiber? Also, walnuts help alleviate depression. It's true! So eat up!
4 cups whole-wheat bread cut in 1/2 inch cubes
4 tablespoons Sugar or sugar substitute
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
2 apples, thinly sliced
1 cup Egg Beaters (or 1 egg and 3 egg whites)
1 can evaporated skim milk
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup bourbon or vanilla rum (may substitute with ½ tsp vanilla or rum extract)
2 1/2 tablespoon light margarine,
/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
plain nonfat yogurt for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart Pyrex casserole dish with nonstick spray and spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom.
- Mix 3 tablespoons agave nectar with cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle two teaspoons of sugar-spice mixture over bread in dish. Alternate layers of apple slices and raisins (if you're using them) with sprinklings of sugar-spice mixture until all are used up. Arrange remaining bread cubes over apples.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, water, remaining tablespoon sugar and vanilla as well as bourbon. Mix well, then pour over bread, moistening all the bread on top.
- Cover dish with lid and cook in oven for 5 minutes. Then lower heat to 250 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- While pudding is baking, mix margarine, brown sugar and walnuts.
- At end of baking time, remove pudding from oven and set oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle walnut and sugar mixture evenly over top of pudding and return it to the middle rack of the oven for 5 minutes or until sugar/walnut glaze is browned and crusted — be careful not to burn it!
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and enjoy.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 60% on Crepes, higher than 34% of your peers.
They scored 16% on Tart, higher than 5% of your peers.
They scored 77% on Pudding, higher than 91% of your peers.
They scored 63% on Cake, higher than 57% of your peers.
They scored 55% on Volcanoe, higher than 46% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 6397 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 453 times.
Hey internet fiends! Hopefully, most people taking this test are familiar with the popular online comic Bob and George, if not, check it out at http:...
Taken 46064 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 4581 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 304 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 305 times.
Find out which of the o2l boys are you?? Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Kian Lawley , Sam Pottorff, Trevor Moran, or JC Caylen☁
Taken 4042 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 6431 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 1990 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 12558 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.