Their result for The Healthy Dessert Quiz ...
Apple Walnut Bread Pudding!
Hey! You scored 77% Pudding! A great healthy dessert choice for any occassion, and especially good for the cold weather holidays!! Oh! And did you know that an apple only has about 80 calories and five grams of dietary fiber? Also, walnuts help alleviate depression. It's true! So eat up!
4 cups whole-wheat bread cut in 1/2 inch cubes
4 tablespoons Sugar or sugar substitute
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
2 apples, thinly sliced
1 cup Egg Beaters (or 1 egg and 3 egg whites)
1 can evaporated skim milk
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup bourbon or vanilla rum (may substitute with ½ tsp vanilla or rum extract)
2 1/2 tablespoon light margarine,
/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
plain nonfat yogurt for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart Pyrex casserole dish with nonstick spray and spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom.
- Mix 3 tablespoons agave nectar with cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle two teaspoons of sugar-spice mixture over bread in dish. Alternate layers of apple slices and raisins (if you're using them) with sprinklings of sugar-spice mixture until all are used up. Arrange remaining bread cubes over apples.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, water, remaining tablespoon sugar and vanilla as well as bourbon. Mix well, then pour over bread, moistening all the bread on top.
- Cover dish with lid and cook in oven for 5 minutes. Then lower heat to 250 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- While pudding is baking, mix margarine, brown sugar and walnuts.
- At end of baking time, remove pudding from oven and set oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle walnut and sugar mixture evenly over top of pudding and return it to the middle rack of the oven for 5 minutes or until sugar/walnut glaze is browned and crusted — be careful not to burn it!
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and enjoy.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 60% on Crepes, higher than 34% of your peers.
They scored 16% on Tart, higher than 4% of your peers.
They scored 77% on Pudding, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 63% on Cake, higher than 57% of your peers.
They scored 55% on Volcanoe, higher than 46% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 4815 times.
Hi! And welcome to my runescape Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 545 times.
Hey internet fiends! Hopefully, most people taking this test are familiar with the popular online comic Bob and George, if not, check it out at http:...
Taken 16550 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 1663 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Does 300 MYA Matter To Me Test. MYA means Millions of Years Ago, so if you don't care, don't know, or don't want to humiliate yo...
Taken 2273 times.
Hello! This test will determine how much of a Star Wars fanatic/historian you are. Questions will include anything canon, meaning the Expanded Unive...
Taken 8288 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 4436 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 1742 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 6500 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 5296 times.
So, to be honest, I am just bored and I wanna know if there is anyone out there that matches my criteria for the type of man I want. Yes, I do want a ...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.