Their result for The Healthy Dessert Quiz ...
Apple Walnut Bread Pudding!
Hey! You scored 77% Pudding! A great healthy dessert choice for any occassion, and especially good for the cold weather holidays!! Oh! And did you know that an apple only has about 80 calories and five grams of dietary fiber? Also, walnuts help alleviate depression. It's true! So eat up!
4 cups whole-wheat bread cut in 1/2 inch cubes
4 tablespoons Sugar or sugar substitute
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
2 apples, thinly sliced
1 cup Egg Beaters (or 1 egg and 3 egg whites)
1 can evaporated skim milk
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup bourbon or vanilla rum (may substitute with ½ tsp vanilla or rum extract)
2 1/2 tablespoon light margarine,
/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
plain nonfat yogurt for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart Pyrex casserole dish with nonstick spray and spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom.
- Mix 3 tablespoons agave nectar with cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle two teaspoons of sugar-spice mixture over bread in dish. Alternate layers of apple slices and raisins (if you're using them) with sprinklings of sugar-spice mixture until all are used up. Arrange remaining bread cubes over apples.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, water, remaining tablespoon sugar and vanilla as well as bourbon. Mix well, then pour over bread, moistening all the bread on top.
- Cover dish with lid and cook in oven for 5 minutes. Then lower heat to 250 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- While pudding is baking, mix margarine, brown sugar and walnuts.
- At end of baking time, remove pudding from oven and set oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle walnut and sugar mixture evenly over top of pudding and return it to the middle rack of the oven for 5 minutes or until sugar/walnut glaze is browned and crusted — be careful not to burn it!
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and enjoy.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 60% on Crepes, higher than 34% of your peers.
They scored 16% on Tart, higher than 4% of your peers.
They scored 77% on Pudding, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 63% on Cake, higher than 57% of your peers.
They scored 55% on Volcanoe, higher than 46% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 101110 times.
Find out if you're a shitposting plague on the internet, aesthetic garbage, neither, or some tragic combination of both.
Taken 3842 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 4635 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are You Crazy Too Test.
Taken 55220 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 1601 times.
Are you afraid of bugs? Or do you think they're cute? Take this test to find out If you're the Afraid type, the Squeamish type, the Neutral type, or the Adoring type!
Taken 453 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Taken 5643 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 150 times.
Trivia-Zilla! Do you know your Godzilla?
Taken 587 times.
for those of you who are already offended, I should tell you that 'fundie,' while originally derived from fundamentalist and in reference to christian...
Taken 19032 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.